Sunday, March 10, 2013 | 2:12 PM | 0 Alien
Assalammualaikum.
Try to understand the meaning...
I can almost see it
That dream I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying"You'll never reach it"
Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking
But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it moveAlways gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb
The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking
I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep going
And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on
'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah!
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Somebody's gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah!
Keep on moving, keep climbing
Keep the faith, baby
It's all about, it's all about the climb
Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa
Got that meaning?
No wonder I love this song. No wonder I love her songs. No wonder...
I won't back down. I won't lose myself while trying to hold on to someone who doesn't care to lose me. I won't. Why should I live with people who don't care about me? They don't deserve to be in my best moments in the first place.
So, now, I'm gonna throw everything outta my mind.
Yes, she got everything. From head to toe, she has everything. I'm no one compare to her. People listen to her. People love her. People like her. People need her. People long for her. Everything she says should be listened. No words comes from them. They obey her. But not me.
It's like I'm invisible. A shadow in the faded light. Right, I was never there before. They see right through me. They don't see me. Only at times, when the light shines brightly and there, they see a bit of me.
No words can come out of my mouth. It's sealed. No tears dropped out of my eyes. They're locked. Only my heart is there, unlocked. I don't want you to be between my lips for me to talk about you, not in my eyes for me to see you from afar, but in my heart, for me to cherish every moments I'm with you.
All these while, I've been thankful to be with you. But I guess you don't like me. You don't cherish our moments together. We're so different. We're not the same. You can't accept me for who I am.
This is me. I can't change the way I live. I can't change the way I feel. I can't change the way my brain works. Cause this is me. I may be annoying at times. I may be stupid at times. I may be crazy at times. But you just have to accept me for who I am. I never try to be someone else. I live the way I used to live. Only people I'm connected with are different.
So I hope you can accept me for who I am. Accept everything I say, everything I do, everything... Cause I never mean it. I am like this. I can't change myself. I miss the old me. I try to be the old me but I just can't. People around me are different. I also miss the old you. I miss the old us. Don't say that I don't try to change it to be normal. I did but you just seem not to notice it.
You just have to realize that I'm not you. The way our brain works is different. I'm totally not like you. I may be hard at times but I'm soft. I don't take everything to my heart. I tend to forgive people easily. I tend to forget every hurt moments easily. But I just can't forget when people take serious everything I did. Lie. Yes, I admit, my brain remembers every single thing people said, people did that made me sad. But everything is the past. I move on easily. I forgive them. I pretend as if I'm okay. I sing, I dance, I rap as always. Forgive is forgive, forget is forget.
I forgive people, I remember everything, but I never bring it up.
I remember every single thing you said and did that made me happy, sad, angry and frustrated. Everything. The happy moments cover the sad moments. The good words cover the bad words. The fun actions cover the annoy actions. Unknowingly, I smile. Cause I remember how cool our friendship are.
I may be the hole on the floor, people can fall inside me. But I hope you can be the one who patches me back to normal. I hope you can be the one who will notice the slightest hole in me. But will you ever do that? Will you ever think of it? Will you ever care about me?
You thought I'm hypocrite but you just have to know that I'm different. Slightly different from everyone else, that you thought I'm hypocrite, I'm acting. You don't see right through me. You can't see everything in my eyes. You can never be in my shoes. Cause you never will.
I'm touched when she said those words to me. I know how does she feel. This is me. I don't want people to feel the same hurt feeling I feel. I will do everything to make my beloved ones feel happy. I will fight for them. Even if they don't fight for me, even if they never stand up for me, but I just can't help but to fight for them.
So, you can't just blame me for that. I know what I'm doing. I'm not THAT stupid. I appreciate them. I'm thankful to them. Therefore, I fight against the will. I try.
You are lucky. So damn lucky. You have everything while me? You know my stories. But you never get what I feel. You never be in my shoes. You will never feel what I feel. But that belongs to the past. You never know my stories again. You never know what I feel again.
Friends come and go, but I've never thought you'll be one of them.

You move on while I'm still hoping you'll turn back. I'm standing here, waiting for you. But if you never turn back, I guess, I have to run and keep on running until I find someone who truly cares for me, who will never ignore me despite everything I said or did. But just so you know, even though I'm running for the better, I'm still there by your side. I'm not letting you go.
If you ever... Ever miss me, close your eyes, open your mind and remember our happy moments.
By then, I may be moving on. I may be change for the better. But my heart will never change. Cause I'm slightly different. Cause I am different.
Dear you,
I miss you,
I love you,
I need you,
I don't care how much you annoy me,
I don't care how much you ignore me,
I don't care how much you hate me,
I am still here,
Waiting for you.
But you have a replacement,
I'm not by your side anymore,
I'm not there for you anymore,
I'm just a stranger to you,
Who will never be in your heart.
Just so you know,
I really appreciate our friendship,
I am grateful to have you,
I will cherish our moments together,
I truly am sorry.
We are different,
You are black, I am white,
You are fire, I am water,
You are hot, I am cold,
You are you, I am me.
That's all. I miss you. I'm sorry. Assalammualaikum.
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^
Labels: fight, friends, heart, myself, sad, school


