Express The Angel
The Angel♥ Links♥ Fanfics♥ Entries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, June 1, 2024 | 7:36 PM | 0 Alien
Assalamualaikum. 

Alhamdulillah, I was given the opportunity by God to perform hajj this year. It was a dream come true for me, especially since I have never performed umrah before. 

Honestly, it was a bit nervewrecking. I had a lot of emotions, but because I was a procastinator, the main emotion I felt a few days before the flight was panic bcs I hadn't finished packing yet. 

Only when I was at Movenpick, on 29/5/2024, I felt touched. 

This is it. I'm going to Mecca for real. 


My whole family was there, except Ammar (he's in Gambang bcs it's wednesday)

Long story short, the whole process was easy, alhamdulillah. 

My luggages were almost 1kg above 30kg altogether, I think, but they let them pass. The handcarry wasn't weighted, I think. 

The only problem in the beginning was that my luggages were too big for me, and the big one fell with a loud thump :') but my hands were full so it was hard to pick it up. Thank God there was a TH staff to help pick up my luggage bring them to the queue sobs thank you gurl! 

Tbh the luggage was almost as big as me, 3/4 of my short height, and about 3.2/5 of my weight.  

Skip skip skip, it was kinda hard to sleep in the plane. I was hungry and couldn't sleep. But after the first meal, I became sleepy and finally got to sleep at 4.30 am (msia time)

They gave us so many food on the plane, there wasn't any space to feel hungry at all lol I still have the bun, fruit bread, and roll cake from the flight as of now (1/6/2024)

Got so many goodies from the masyariq team who welcomed us at the hotel. Mine was Abraj Al-Janadiriy, in zon A, TH HQ. It has an ATM (alhamdulillah fr).

My roommates were 24 (husna), 25 (me), 26 (hidayah), 28 (along), 29 (hasanah), 70 (moknik) 😊

Did umrah at 9pm (10 actually).

God really helped me throughout the tawaf and saie. I was separated from my sister during tawaf, but whenever I was pushed by people (men esp), I need could only recite "hasbunallahu wani'wal wakil." God is enough for me. Ya Hafiz, please protect me. 

Standing at 150 cm, I truly surrendered myself to God to help protect me. I was helpless. But God was kind. Allah was sooo kind. He protected me and helped me to finish the tawaf by following an old uncle with a cane, two aunties, then a Malaysian family, then another Malaysian couple. 

After tawaf, I didn't know where to go, so I approach this one kind couple and followed them for solat sunat tawaf and saie. They were so kind. I followed them until the end, and somehow, on their way to the hotel, I realized that we were from different hotels lol 

I approached a TH staff and he guided me to the right way, alhamdulillah. 

Went back to the hotel at 2 am, and subuh was at 4 am.

All in all, for my first umrah experience, it was great! Allah protected me and helped me throughout my journey. 

Keeping it here for future memories. 

Assalamualaikum. 

Labels: ,


PAST ♥ FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google