Express The Angel
The Angel♥ Links♥ Fanfics♥ Entries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Wednesday, August 14, 2024 | 1:17 AM | 0 Alien

 There's this trend where they dump their trauma in a twitter thread.

Well, since I can't join the trend on twitter due to my private account, so I'll be writing here instead.

Okay, here I go.

Hi, everyone, I'm Spring, as in the season spring, yes, and I've put on a strong mask all my life that not one person knows how miserable I am inside 😘 I can't put the mask away because I'm fragile, small, and insignificant. I can cry whenever I think about my family issues, but I won't cry in front of people. I have to take care of a lot of people and things, yet no one takes care of me. And I'm about to be a doctor, and that's a whole looooot more responsibilities, and still, no one takes care of me. 

I bring Super Ring because its pronunciation is kinda similar to spring, and because I love Super Ring my whole life!




But I hope that one day, I'll get over this trauma and find some peace within myself.

I hope this happens soon.

And maybe, just maybe, I want to be a psychiatrist to cure my trauma, to help me resolve all these issues within myself.




A letter to my future self, if you're reading this in the future:

In case no one tells you today, you matter. You're not insignificant. Your existence means a lot to me. You might not realize this, but you're a nice person. You try to do what's right within your limits, and I'll always be proud of you.

Always.

Forever.

I'm so proud of you. 

Even when you feel shitty, even when life is tough, I'll always be proud of you.

You're trying your best, and that's enough. 

God sees your efforts. God knows every feeling buried inside your heart. God hears every sigh that escapes your mouth. God knows everything, so leave everything to him.

Come visit this letter again when you feel like you're having a bad day.

And remember, you're doing great, and you'll get through this life well. 

Hwaiting!


PAST ♥


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google