Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Monday, March 11, 2024 | 12:25 AM | 0 Alien

 I'm just wondering, really, why do people give a damn about the way I act?


Why do people care so much about how I bring myself?


Why do people talk about me behind my back and question my friends why do they befriend me?


That's so fucking rude.


Who do you think you are, to question people why do they befriend me?


Who do you think you are to question my strong personality?


What a piece of shit, for real.


Because those who question my personality definitely never try to befriend me or even look from my perspective. And that's a shame for them, honestly.


What a bummer.


You think I'm intimidating, but you go out your ways to question my friends about me lol


Go cry about it tho. 


If you think I'm intimidating, that's probably your fault. You probably did something that made me intimidate you.


I'm not intimidating. 


I'm just intimidating for a piece of shit like you, who doesn't have the courage to even talk to me, and yet, have the audacity to talk behind my back.


Thank you, by the way. I hope I intimidate you more with my new ws status <3


PAST


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google