Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Wednesday, February 21, 2024 | 7:36 PM | 0 Alien

 It's probably hormonal.

I'll blame everything on the hormones for whatever I'm feeling nowadays.

But it always feels heavy.

Sometimes it feels hard to breathe.

Sometimes it feels hard to just swallow everything.

These are not somatic symptoms. It's mentally, and it's exhausting.

I'm exhausted, but no one sees how exhausted I am.

All they know is that I'm home and I'm always free and I have to be on service most of the time.

They bring cats home and tell me to take care of them.

They buy fishes and tell me to feed them.

They have kids and tell me to take care of everyone.

If I take care of everything, who takes care of me?

I don't want the "God will take care of you" answer. 


I'm having a lump in my throat as I'm writing this. Idky. 

It just feels heavy.



PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google