Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Thursday, February 2, 2023 | 6:57 PM | 0 Alien

I'm done looking for my future someone.


They say "you'll find him someday" and I believe them.


I tried. Istg I tried putting a certain people in my future crush list.


But the funny thing is, those people are somehow my friends' preferences as well. That's just purely funny because I told them about my future crushes. The least they could tell me is that "i think i like this guy" or "this guy is totally my type, can you like someone else?"


But it's okay.


It just shows that we all like good men.


Maybe they'll find the man who will love them first before me. And I'm happy for them.


My time will come soon, insyaAllah.


And if I can't find the person, it's okay. I can buy myself flowers. I can write my name in the sand. Talk to myself for hours. Say things you don't understand. jk jk


Alright, that's it!


See you later!


Thank you for having my back when I have no one to talk to <3


PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google