Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, November 26, 2022 | 12:09 PM | 0 Alien

I'm back, finally.


I left this place years ago, but I'm here now, because I think this is a nice secret place for me to update about my life.


Ah, I just miss updating here!


I feel like crying T_T


Anyway,

I just read a draft I made in 2017, about medicine. 


"Instead of sad, I should be happy that I get to pursue my education in medicine."


 I didn't remember why I wrote that because I didn't write anything after the sentence, but the title of the post was "Happy? Sad? Mad?". 


But I'm now a 5th year medical student, about to take my studies seriously, and I hope past Aida is proud of me :(


PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google