Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Monday, August 25, 2025 | 8:30 PM | 0 Alien

 Today, I approached Mr to get his sign for the borang burn CD.

And he was like, "How are you?"

I couldn't hear him bcs my right ear was blocked (I had a cold + fever + cough) so I was silent, then he was like, "You're having a bad day?"

I was like, "Nah, I'm just not feeling quite well." 

And he was like, "Yeah, same."


They said he used to have scandals with petite HOs


He would always smile and greet me whenever he saw me outside of ward. At first, I was like, oh, he was just being friendly. But then, the others were like, "oh so he knows you..."

So far, bcs he's done nothing but being kind to me, I'm okay with the gestures.

And I hope it'll stay that way until I'm out of this department.

Ngl he made it easier for me, bcs I can get his signs easier. It's also easier for me to communicate with him.

I also love the fact that he'd praise me when the praise is due. 

But I'll be careful, no worries. 

Sometimes, I think it's quite of a pretty privilege. Not saying that I'm pretty, but I look presentable. And some people are attracted to presentable people, especially men. The male MOs. 

I have a few in my list that are nice to me probably bcs I look presentable. 


But I'm a good and responsible HO, mind you. I'd be grateful to have an HO like me, if I were an MO.


But sometimes you can't ignore the truth. They're nice to me initially because I look presentable. The male MOs would always remember my name. Tbh the female ones would remember my name as well. 

Faten said I'm easy to remember and differentiate. You won't get me mixed up with anyone else.

Haritu ada lah Dr Hafiz ingat i Syamimi, lepastu aku tak reply, lepastu dia macam "eh awak bukan syamimi ke?" LOL masatu i tagger lagi lol ada juga dr tertukar i dengan athirah, tapi tu sekali dua je. Lepastu mimi dengan athirah would be like, "Agak agak lah tertukar saya dengan awak. Awak cantik kot."

Hm.

Rindunya kulit dulu yang flawless. 

Sekarang terpaksa pakai makeup hari hari sebab kulit tak lawa hm.

Dr A*m*r pun dulu baik dengan I sebab 'lawa' je rasanya awal awal. Lepastu I happened to do my job well, so lepastu memang okay je kerja dengan dia. 



Atifah pernah cakap lah, dia rasa pretty privilege is real, esp in the healthcare system. 

Ngl, it can't be denied. Memang akak akak SN akan lagi baik dengan kita kalau kita lawa. Memang patients akan lagi lembut dengan kita kalau kita lawa. Memang MOs akan kenal kita kalau kita lawa.

Truly undeniable.

That's why I work hard to look presentable at work.

I pakai makeup, pakai bawal, pakai skirt, anything to look presentable.

Tapi yknow me, sebenarnya I pakai tu semua sebab I tak suka nampak selekeh. I tak suka tengok diri sendiri buruk depan cermin. I malu.

The consequences that come afterwards tu are a bonus. 



Tbh HOship was bearable partly bcs I looked presentable.

Labels: ,


PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google