Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Wednesday, August 31, 2016 | 6:59 PM | 0 Alien
Assalamualaikum.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, FELLOW MALAYSIANS!

Serious lama gila tak update while I've got a lot of things to write because duh, my life goes on walaupun I don't write anything here. 

Remind me to update pasal debat dekat UIA last year before I forget about it xD

Life right now is simply busy. Even though I'm not busy, I am busy. That is how my world evolves around my 'busy-ness' or is it 'business'? Because SPM is really just around the corner, and here I am, doing something not even beneficial to me but yeah. I am actually supposed to write a story when the idea just suddenly goes away and I'm left here, writing this. 


I just finished my spm trial last 2 weeks and God, that was really hard. But I got through it. So yeah, congrats to me! Even though it was difficult, I was quite happy that I managed to survive the journey. And believe me, SPM is gonna be harder than this! So I can;t give up now, cause if you wanna be as amazing as Cristina Yang, you have to keep going.


Yes. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH GREY'S ANATOMY SERIES! 


I started to watch the drama this year, I didn't know how. Really. I just happened to turn to channel 720 HITS HD and I saw Grey's Anatomy S1 Ep1 and I instantly died. Burke caught my attention. I recorded the show ever since and now, I'm currently watching season 5 and season 10 (dekat Star World HD) I watched season 12 and now, season 13 is gonna start this 22nd of September. Yeay, can't wait! Fever Code pun dah nak release this September, if I'm not mistaken. Sambung cerita, basically I watched sampai season 4 and then I skipped until season 12, sebab season 12 was airing dekat Star World HD. And I realized that most of the original casts were gone. I was literally shocked to death thank God I'm alive. And then, there were many new casts and I googled them up. Almost every one of them. And I was quite annoyed with Owen and his problems with idk what the other guy name was. Ricky? Yeah whatever. So basically it turned out that Owen wasn't the new cast. His first appearance was in season 5 and right after season 12 had finished, HITS aired Season 5. Tapi pening juga kadang kadang sebab I skipped banyak sangat season.


And I swear, I have never been this crazy towards an American drama series. NEVER. Now that Burke is gone, I am left with no bias in the series, except for Cristina and now, Owen Hunt suddenly appears and catches my attention and my heart and my everything. Very quick. He is the epitome of manliness and I am so in love with his character to the point that I wish he is real. It's the way he acts that kills me inside. And when he asks Cristina to a date, he doesn't even wait for her answer. It is quick and smooth and manly. And he is strict. Sexy af. Owen in army uniform is really hot that I can't even breathe sometimes. He kills me thousands times a day and I still love him. His eyes are beautiful, his voice is amazing and he is amazing. I really ship him with Cristina.


But then I googled them up and I happened to know that they were already divorced and I watched some videos and I cried because duh, it was sad. It was depressing to see Cristina cry. Now that I am near to the end of season 10, my ship is sailing really fast because Owen tells her not to leave him until she is really leaving. Yes baby. Both of them still love each other even though they're divorced.


But then I was hit by the reality because at the end of season 12, Owen got married to Amelia. 


I have a lot of favorite episodes in season 10 and the episode where Burke suddenly showed up is basically my favorite episode of all, besides the episode in season 12 where Callie and Arizona were in court, battling over Sofia. Burke literally brought me down the memory lane. Really. 


"The way I loved you was consuming that eventually, you hold the carrot and I'll be chasing you." - Burke


That was my favorite line of all. 


Okay enough with Grey's Anatomy. Aina selalu tak nak dengar cerita about Grey's Anatomy padahal cerita dia best gila kot omg. 


I won't be updating for so long and goodbye for now. Wish me luck in SPM.

Assalamualaikum.

Bubblebye ^_^


PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google