Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sunday, June 1, 2014 | 7:47 PM | 0 Alien
Assalamualaikum.


Today is basically my last day of cuti sobs. Okay, enough with that. homework tak sentuh lagi and the next 2 weeks, I'm gonna be so freaking like so so so so damn busy with kawad so yeah. Pity me.


Since today is the last day, so, I decide not to do any homework (as if I dah buat homework tapi ada niat, cuma takde masa nak sentuh sebab busy dengan Evanescent) and I just look through some old fanfics that I read 4 years ago and such. 


I found a fic that made me so freaking crazy, it was called apa eh You're My Husband, Not My Husband. Okay that was so crazy. The writing was so simple, banyak grammatical errors but I just feel so hard for it. Oh, not just me. Izzati pun sama. RLAB. 


Then, I saw MCHA:TI and My Boyfriends and I still ingat Our Girlfriend, and all those INFINITE vampires sequel from dbskgirl4ever. You know, they were so great. MASTERPIECES! I still remember how I used to cry my eyes out when I read the part in Our Girlfriend when Jeongmin quarreled with OC and he was like, fine, let us just vanish from this world. You don't want us with you anymore and I was like Jeongmin you nappeun nom why why and I cried and I sobbed. It was a really beautiful memory for me - to stay up late at nights just to wait for dbskgirl4ever to update her fics. 

Those infinite sequels were the best. But I didn't read the last sequel since my interest in infinite had gone (but it came back now but lemme just read it some other time eh) As for MCHA and MCHA:TI, ahahahahahahaha the best ever. Okay, maybe not ever. But they're really great. MCHA was the reason why people called me Alien. Seriously, it was so great and I remembered how I cried when Baek saved OC from being killed by Yongguk (eiii yongguk why so bad you're my fav guy sobs) and how I really hated Cyeol cause he liked OC so much but he was so childish and he kept asking her to cook ramen and I was like eiii you ramyeon go away lah aku nak OC dengan Baek (cause apparently I was in love with Baek masa tu) RLAB


Then, my mind was being hit by a masterpiece. BOYPHOBIC. IT WAS SO GREAT I FELT LIKE CRYING cause it was just a masterpiece. But tak tahu lah sekarang since I read it when I was in standard 6 but seriously, it was damn great. It was basically the first fic that consists various idols yang saya baca lah. And I still don't know siapa Jihwan tu and I don't care abt it. 


Next stop, its sequel, BOYPHILIC guys! Niel and Kwangmin were just so ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa. Okay this is the part when Niel akan pergi ke Russia, leaving Kwangmin, his best friend, looking after Niel's girlfriend. 


And it led to the love-triangle plot in BOYMANIC. Me myself was so confused as a reader. I sometimes imagined myself as the OC but heol it was so suffocating I couldn't think right. Kwangmin was so sweet and innocent and nice too and Niel was so kind and he was the first guy that helped her since she first stepped into the school and I was like gah can you not, author?! 



The great moment was these three stories were made in 2011.


Which made me think, oh, kalau saya, memang tak lah tiga2 ni nak siap dalam 2011. But oh, Boymanic completed on 20th Feb 2012. But I didn't read the ending and I actually stopped reading once I became a form 1 student. I didn't know why, I just felt like it was too much for me to bear everything about the fic. It was so hard for me to take it. It was just so complicated.


And I saw Turning Back Time, where Yesung was the 'angel' yang boleh putarkan balik masa. It was fantastic, but it never finished. Sobs. 


What else? Painfully Underage? Lolololoololololollol. No no. A taste of your own medicine. It was so annoying. I felt sick but it was addicting. Myungsoo was so jahat eii I felt like kicking him and when Woohyun saved OC from Myungsoo and how Myungsoo got jealous of her relationship with Woohyun but Myungsoo actually had a mistress OMG THIS IS SO ANNOYING KENAPA AKU PERGI CERITA KAT SINI AKU RASA NAK SEPAK MYUNGSOO SEKARANG GOSH. 


But it was a work of art, people. Izzati baca kot cerita ni. HAHA mostly saya share dengan dia some fics yang saya baca masa dulu so mungkin dia baca dan mungkin tak but I remember I ada cerita kat dia pasal ni. Tak tahu dia baca ke tak.


And Dear Wendy, gosh it was a masterpiece. How Kwangmin actually killed his mom and everything gosh but it wasn't finished, never did, and I don't think it would, tbh. What else?



That's PHASE 1.


Fasa kedua, is when everything gets so boring. I just don't know what to read and I start to read horror fics. But only sikit je fics yang best. And saya tak nak mention semua tu lulz.



PHASE 3 now, guys.


Kaisoo phase. Yaoi. *throw up* Anterograde Tomorrow. Master master masterpiece. 10080. Great style of writing. Absolute Chanyeol. Hmmmm. Arbitrage. Brought me to a new world of cars. I was so insane after I read it. It was complicated that any other fics, way way way more complicated. How Kyungsoo crashed his car and turned back time and how Kai crashed his car and forward the time and how the was actually two Kyungsoo, one in the past, on his way to the present, changing his destiny. And another Kyungsoo was in the present, living as an accountant, I guess, ke dia kerja dengan bank. And then how there's actually the Kyungsoo C (Kyungsoo ketiga) I actually dah forgot cerita dia guane but it was so freaking complicated and how actually Chen was also a crasher who could go back to the past and how Kyungsoo crashed his car for the last time since it was so dangerous (he could forget everything after that, including Kai sobs) just to save Kai from the crash. Ah berbelit-belit. 



And The Implications of Telepathy ahahahahahahahahaha I was speechless during Kyungsoo's phone conversation with Cyeol. Because it turned out Cyeol wasn't talking, he was just thinking. Gosh. But having the capability to know what's inside people's minds are so not cool after all.



And phase four, I'm still waiting for you. 


So, yeah, that's just a lil review for you guys lol more to a flashback to myself and I'm so thankful that I got to read a lot of amazing masterpieces. I love these authors. Hoping to be one, but it's a long way to go. Assalamualaikum.


Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^

Labels: ,


PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google