Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, May 12, 2012 | 9:34 PM | 0 Alien
Day 7 : A K-pop song that makes you cry


Hyorin - Because It's You/ Because You're My Only


Every time I listen to this song, I will cry. Well, not every time.. Most of the time, to be exact. Habis lah air mata saya kalau tiap kali dgr lagu ni menangis je kerja!


Hyorin's voice is the best!!! Daebak! I don't really sing this song because the key is very high! God, how can she sing it?! I envy her! My key is low. I can do high notes, but only easy high notes like SNSD's, IU's and so on~ 


I have a few songs that I can't sing the high parts...


1) Hyorin - Because it's you/ Because you're my only
2) EXO - MAMA  (weird that I can't sing my hubby Baekhyun's parts)
3) All of FT Island's songs~


HAHA XD. Okay, next post, please~

Labels: , , , ,


PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google