Express The Angel
The Angel♥ Links♥ Fanfics♥ Entries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, May 12, 2012 | 9:14 PM | 0 Alien
Day 6 : Your favorite K-pop song from your favorite girl group


Hmmm... My favorite song from SNSD? How in the earth can I choose my favorite song?! They have so many great songs! 


Gee or Genie?
Genie!


Oh! or Run Devil Run?
Run Devil Run!


Hoot or Mr. Taxi?
Mr. Taxi!


Into The New World or Girls' Generation?
Into The New World!


The Boys or Star Star Star?
Star Star Star!


So, which of these is my favorite song from SNSD?


Of course, the one and only... Into The New World!


He3x. I'm about to write Star Star Star cause I'm listening to it but naah, I love Into The New World more. Why? Because this song is just so meaningful to me. 


Just going to make this short... Wait for my next 5 posts!







Labels: ,


PAST ♥ FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google