Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, May 12, 2012 | 9:03 PM | 0 Alien
Day 5 : Your favorite K-pop song from your favorite guy group


My favorite song from EXO?! Hmmm... Lemme think. 


MAMA? Machine? History? Baby Don't Cry? Two Moons? 


No no no! 


Can you guess my answer? Look above. Which of their songs that I don't list?


Dugeun dugeun dugeun~


The background song of this blog... Jeng jeng jeng... 


ANGEL!



HAHA XD. The reason why it is my fav. song from EXO is because the title of the song. Kidding, kidding~ 


Well, this song is just so great! He3x. Love their voices!


Honestly, I like the Chinese Version more.




Even though I can't sing it, but I still like it the best!!! EXO HWAITING! ^_^


#6 more posts about this challenge. I'm going crazy!

Labels: , ,


PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google