Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Monday, February 20, 2012 | 5:01 PM | 0 Alien
Assalammualaikum!


Not really in the mood. Today is such a tiring, happy and ___ *sigh* day. 


First of all, my brother suddenly cried and said that he had stomachache. So, he didn't go to school. Such a crybaby, huh? At first, I thought he was just acting cause he didn't finish his homework.


But....


I was wrong! Totally wrong! He kept on throwing up. Urghhh... Seriously, I'm tired of it! A week ago, my other brother, Ammar was rushed to the hospital because of the stomachache. And we lucky that we sent him fast there. If not, he won't be here, on the Earth today. Maybe he's at Saturn. -he3x.... Kidding XD-
And now, Aiman is heading to the hospital. I guess he should be there by now cause... my house is kinda near the Kuantan Specialist Hospital. We can even walk there but it takes 10-20 minutes to reach there if we walk. XP

Then, I have lots of homework today. Eh? Is it lots? or a lot? or many? Well, who cares? They all mean the same to me ^_^.


Now, I can't do many things that I usually do when I'm home.


1) Facebooking ~ Is it even a word? Let me correct it. Online FB.
2) Playing BACKYARD MONSTER and RECORDSHOP TYCOON.
3) Blogging
4) Writing fanfics
5) Dancing
6) Doing random things 
7) Watching videos of Kpop Idols


Oh my! How can I survive? Hmmm... Just gonna face the homework all day long~! Oh I wish I won't go to school tomorrow! Mwahahaha *evil laugh*

Talking about school, I just remembered something. Nisa and I talked about being a young novelist. She told me to pray for her so that her wish to become a young novelist will be true. Then, I also told her that I wanna be a young novelist too. Actually, I talked about this novelist thing with my close friend, Farra yesterday night. 


Back to the story, Nisa told me that she wanted to write a Malay novel about friendship and family. Totally opposite with me. I wanna write an English novel about friendship, love, hate and family. The real reason why I wanna write an English novel is because.... I'm better in English than Malay. Can you believe it? Naah, I also don't believe it! I talk, I chat and I write in Malay but I'm better in English. But sometimes, when I'm not in the mood of writing English, I can't even write English well. I keep forgetting the words in English. HAHA XD. It's just the same with Malay. When I'm not in the mood of writing or speaking Malay, I'll just use English cause I forget the words in Malay. Seriously, I'm not lying!


My mom even asked me last year when I got 100% in English - "How can you get 100% in English while you just ger 88% in both of the Malay papers? You speak in Malay, aren't you?"


My answer - "How do I know????"

Okay, then, it is also a happy day for me. Why? Because I saw him. HAHA XD. Just saw. Wait.... who is 'him', actually? I don't know~ It's either MH or ML. He3x... 


I don't really like the feelings of being heartbroken, so, I'll just keep liking them even though they don't even care about me. They are the reasons that I always want to go to school. Eww... ayat ape tuh? X lah. Tukar-2!


Qistina and my friends are the real reason why I always want to go to school. I wanna go to school but I don't want homework!


Okay, okay. Since I accidentally wrote the word 'homework', so, I guess I gotta finish them all now. 


Assalammualaikum and annyeong! Adios! -out-




I really don't know my heart right now. Do I really like them? I mean... he? Only God has the answer. I don't even know the answer -,-.

Labels: , , , , , ,


PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google