Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday, February 17, 2012 | 10:01 PM | 0 Alien


Day 3 : Your first love


My first love? I don't have a first love. I liked many boys but I never loved them. :D
That's why I always get over them in just a few hours. :)

I'm not a loyal girl, actually. No, no, don't misunderstand me! I'm loyal in friendship but I'm not loyal in this stupid love thing except when I love that someone so damn much. 

I've talked about this loyal thing with my friends and they said, maybe, just maybe that I'll be loyal when I love someone very much. I hope sooo....

Just thinking, who is the lucky guy to be my first love? Oh my, is he lucky? I guess.... he's not. HAHA XD. 

Actually, earlier this year, I thought that I've found my Mr. Right but naah.... He's not. I just liked him for 8 days. Seriously, this is crazy! 8 days? At least it's better than less than a week, right?

I guess it's an advantage for me to like someone for just a short time. Why? Because if that someone doesn't like me or hates me or does something that I hate, I can easily forget about them and move on. I'm not like the other girls who like/love them for more than a month, then, ended up heartbroken. I really am not like that. 

Umm... okay, gotta move on to the next challenge! Assalammualaikum!




Labels: ,


PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google