________________________________________________________________________________________
Monday, December 17, 2012 | 8:42 PM | 0 Alien
- Your first Kpop group : Super Junior (what do you mean? The first Kpop group I heard of or what?)
- How do you got to know them? : My sister was crazy about them and I was like, who are they and she told me they are Super Junior
- What is the first song you heard? : Sorry Sorry
- Who is your first bias? : Heechul or Eunhyuk? Heechul, I guess
- Did your bias changed? Who is it? : Yeah. Uhhh -,- Guess guess!
- Their ranking in your heart : I can't decide!!
- How many kpop groups are you a fan of right now? : UNLIMITED
- Who are they? : The main are BAP, Teen Top, EXO, SNSD, Kara, Boyfriend, B1A4, Shinee and more~
- Which group is your favourite? : All I mention above.
- Rank the groups: Can't cause I love them all!
- Who is your ultimate bias? : Daehyun, Niel, Taemin, Onew, Kwangmin
- Which kpop couples do you ship the most? : DaeJae. Kinda lika yai, I know -,-
- Which company is your favourite? : Starship Ent.!
- Rate yourself in the scale of 0 - 100, how much do you know about kpop : 80%???
- In terms of looks, which group is the best? : EXO
- In terms of songs, which group is the best? : Secret
- In terms of dance, which group is the best? : BAP or Teen Top
- Which group would you prefer to be classmates with in real life? : Boyfriend and Teen Top
- Which group would you prefer to be drinking buddies in real life? : HAHA XD
- Which group would you prefer to work with in real life? : SNSD
- Who would you want as a best friend? : Jessica
- Who would you want as a brother? : Donghyun
- Who would you want as a boyfriend? : Uhh... Taemin? Ani ani, Onew!
- Who would you want as a friend with benefit? : Molla
- Who would you want as a husband? : Daehyun or Jeongmin. I prefer Jeongmin cause he's so damn sweet. Gosh xD
- How many kids will you have with him then? : 3 or 4. HAHA XD
- Who would you want your kid/s to be like? : Jo Twins
- Who is your favourite couple from We Got Married? : Kwanghee and Sunhwa ^_^ But I don't watch WGM
- Which couple do you wish to be featured on We Got Married? : Hara and Junhyung <3
- Which WGM couple do you think that don't suit each other the most? : IDK
- Which kpop star do you wish to have a body like? : Taemin??? ROFL
- Which kpop star do you wish to have a face like? : Jung Jessica or Jung Krystal. Jung sisters xD
- If you can change your body with someone, who would it be? : I would prefer to stay in mine because that would be very dangerous
- Do you dislike any group right now? Who? Why? : Yeah, ehem ehem because their songs are almost the same! Listen to the melody of most of their songs! It's the same!
- Which group are you most protective of? : Which my biases are in, so, it depends. HAHA XD
- Which group's hello baby do you prefer? : SNSD
- Which variety show is your favourite right now? : Running Man
- What is the last show you watched? : MLM 2012! xP Running Man for sure
- list 5 of your favourite group : BAP, Boyfriend, Teen Top, Sistar, SNSD
Group 1 - BAP
- How did you know them? : One day, I was surfing the Allkpop and I saw their MV so, I watched it and I became their fans cause Warrior MV is just so damn cool!
- What was the first song that did you heard? : Warrior
- What was the first music video that you watched? : Warrior
- Who was your first bias? : Zelo
- Which is your favourite song? : Power, No Mercy, I Remember and What The Hell
- Which is your favourite music video? : Power
- Who is your bias now? : Daehyun
- Rank the members : Daehyun, Youngjae, Zelo, Himchan, Yongguk, Jongup
- On the scale of 1-100, how much do you think you know them? : 80++%?
- Which show that they guested on is your favourite? : I don't know
- Any favourite pairing? : DaeJae, I told ya
Group 2 - Boyfriend
- How did you know them? : I was watching Music Bank and I saw them ancing the intro for their debut and I was like, God, they're just so great!
- What was the first song that did you heard? : Their intro song which I forget that is the name of the song.
- What was the first music video that you watched? : BOYFRIEND MV
- Who was your first bias? : Youngmin caue he's the obvious one (blonde hair)
- Which is your favourite song? : Boyfriend and Janus and Don't Touch My Girl
- Which is your favourite music video? : Boyfriend cause my Kwangmin is so cute ^_^
- Who is your bias now? : Kwangmin, Jeongmin
- Rank the members : Kwangmin, Jeongmin, Donghyun, Youngmin, Minwoo, Hyunseong
- On the scale of 1-100, how much do you think you know them? : 75%
- Which show that they guested on is your favourite? : I seriously don't know
- Any favourite pairing? : YoungKwang!
Group 3 - Teen Top
- How did you know them? : I watched some shows and I heard their song, Clap and I was like, it's a catchy song and that Taemin-look-a-like is just so greedy for self time/camera time!
- What was the first song that did you heard? : Clap
- What was the first music video that you watched? : Clap cause of Lizzy!
- Who was your first bias? : Niel
- Which is your favourite song? : Be My Girl, Crazy, Clap
- Which is your favourite music video? : Be My Girl
- Who is your bias now? : Niel, Changjo
- Rank the members : Niel, Changjo, L.Joe, Chunji, Ricky, CAP
- On the scale of 1-100, how much do you think you know them? : 60%?
- Which show that they guested on is your favourite? : umm...
- Any favourite pairing? : none
Group 4 - Sistar
- How did you know them? : Push Push baby!
- What was the first song that did you heard? : Push Push
- What was the first music video that you watched? : Push Push
- Who was your first bias? : SoYou
- Which is your favourite song? : Alone, Loving U, How Dare You
- Which is your favourite music video? : Alone
- Who is your bias now? : Hyorin for sure! Her husky voice is just so great!
- Rank the members : Hyorin, SoYou, Bora, Dasom
- On the scale of 1-100, how much do you think you know them? : 80%
- Which show that they guested on is your favourite? :
- Any favourite pairing? :
Group 5 - SNSD
- How did you know them? : I forgot how -,-
- What was the first song that did you heard? : Gee, maybe? I forgot
- What was the first music video that you watched? : Gee????
- Who was your first bias? : Jessica
- Which is your favourite song? : Into The New World, Genie
- Which is your favourite music video? : Flower Power
- Who is your bias now? : Jessica
- Rank the members : Jessica, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Tiffany, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, Sunny
- On the scale of 1-100, how much do you think you know them? : 86%
93. Which show that they guested on is your favourite? :
94. Any favourite pairing? : YulSic!
95. Which is your favourite fanfic of all time? : My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
96. Who is featured in that fanfic? : EXO, BAP
97. What is it about? : Aliens falling in love with me >.< HAHA XD
98. Do you have any fanfic?/ Plans to write a fanfic? : Yeah, so much inside my head that I couldn't elaborate. Well, I have 6, to be exact.
99. What is it about?/What will it be about? : Anything angst. HAHA XD. I love angst!
100. Promote it (For those who have fanfics) : Lazy xP
PAST ♥ FUTURE
|
The Angel♥
Links♥
Fanfics♥
Entries
_______________________________________
Bubblehye
Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel
_______________________________________
Say YO
_______________________________________
Sing With Me

_______________________________________
Big Claps
Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Angel of Blue Diamond Saturn!
Mine ;
Name : A!da $abr!na
Nicknames : A!da/$abr!na/Angel/BDA/Blue Diamond Angel/Alien/Dodo/Clown/Aidada/Chanyeol's Wifey
Korean name : Park Angelina
Birthday : 14th May 1999
State : EXO Planet, Earth, Saturn
Status : Officially taken by Chanyeol
Likes ;
☆ Kpop
☆ Chanyeol
☆ Blogging
☆ McFlurry Oreo
☆ Geronimo Stilton
☆ Fanfics
☆ Rapping
Hates ;
☆ Anons
☆ Copypasters
☆ Kpop haters
☆ Haters
☆ Annoying person
☆ Liars
Facts ;
◕‿◕ Currently studying in SMART◕‿◕ I express my feelings through fictions◕‿◕ Sometimes I think I'm good in writing and sometimes I think I'm not◕‿◕ Deep inside me, I want to write an English novel on my own◕‿◕ Creating posters is one of my hobbies actually◕‿◕ Love to read English novels but never really finish reading every word in them◕‿◕ I can get so touched when I read sad fictions◕‿◕ I love to collect quotes from fictions◕‿◕ I only read angst fictions- kinda◕‿◕ Wish I can be fluent in Arabic, English, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin and Urdu ASAP◕‿◕ I don't really like to do the same thing over and over again. Get sick of it seriously◕‿◕ I have flaws but I'm thankful for that◕‿◕ I want someone who doesn't care about me embarrassing myself. Example: If I accidentally make fun of myself, then he would laugh and then he would say things like "haha you're so embarrassing but who cares? My love for you won't ever change." Cheesy enough heh?◕‿◕ And I want that someone to love me for being random. Example: When I write about random things out of the topic we're talking about, he would be saying things like, oh you're so random, why do I like you in the first place and such. Too cheesy I kennot◕‿◕ Sometimes I talk too much◕‿◕ I am so not romantic but I love romantic things but I'm so geli with all those romance thingy
"Capture well the moment because it is evanescent."
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Blue Strawberry Chingus !

Sya-Syahirah | Ana Marlina | Ana Min-Ji | My Lost Star | You're Cold, I like! | Loving You Secretly | Can't You See? | Blue Diamond Angel | Chanyeol's Wifey | ASK BDA
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Stories of De Angel

I express my feelings by writing stories.
Synopsis !
Prologue !
Chapter 1 !
Chapter 2 !
Coming soon !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 My Asianfanfics Fictions
My Lost Star !
Can't You See? !
Coming soon !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Recommended Fanfics
My Crazy Hot Aliens !
My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion !
My Arranged Marriage with EXO-K's Sehun !
A Taste Of Your Own Medicine !
Murder In The Dark !
Yellow Dahlias !
Love Letters !
Coming Soon !
100 Kpop Survey Wasting My Time
- Your first Kpop group : Super Junior (what do you mean? The first Kpop group I heard of or what?)
- How do you got to know them? : My sister was crazy about them and I was like, who are they and she told me they are Super Junior
- What is the first song you heard? : Sorry Sorry
- Who is your first bias? : Heechul or Eunhyuk? Heechul, I guess
- Did your bias changed? Who is it? : Yeah. Uhhh -,- Guess guess!
- Their ranking in your heart : I can't decide!!
- How many kpop groups are you a fan of right now? : UNLIMITED
- Who are they? : The main are BAP, Teen Top, EXO, SNSD, Kara, Boyfriend, B1A4, Shinee and more~
- Which group is your favourite? : All I mention above.
- Rank the groups: Can't cause I love them all!
- Who is your ultimate bias? : Daehyun, Niel, Taemin, Onew, Kwangmin
- Which kpop couples do you ship the most? : DaeJae. Kinda lika yai, I know -,-
- Which company is your favourite? : Starship Ent.!
- Rate yourself in the scale of 0 - 100, how much do you know about kpop : 80%???
- In terms of looks, which group is the best? : EXO
- In terms of songs, which group is the best? : Secret
- In terms of dance, which group is the best? : BAP or Teen Top
- Which group would you prefer to be classmates with in real life? : Boyfriend and Teen Top
- Which group would you prefer to be drinking buddies in real life? : HAHA XD
- Which group would you prefer to work with in real life? : SNSD
- Who would you want as a best friend? : Jessica
- Who would you want as a brother? : Donghyun
- Who would you want as a boyfriend? : Uhh... Taemin? Ani ani, Onew!
- Who would you want as a friend with benefit? : Molla
- Who would you want as a husband? : Daehyun or Jeongmin. I prefer Jeongmin cause he's so damn sweet. Gosh xD
- How many kids will you have with him then? : 3 or 4. HAHA XD
- Who would you want your kid/s to be like? : Jo Twins
- Who is your favourite couple from We Got Married? : Kwanghee and Sunhwa ^_^ But I don't watch WGM
- Which couple do you wish to be featured on We Got Married? : Hara and Junhyung <3
- Which WGM couple do you think that don't suit each other the most? : IDK
- Which kpop star do you wish to have a body like? : Taemin??? ROFL
- Which kpop star do you wish to have a face like? : Jung Jessica or Jung Krystal. Jung sisters xD
- If you can change your body with someone, who would it be? : I would prefer to stay in mine because that would be very dangerous
- Do you dislike any group right now? Who? Why? : Yeah, ehem ehem because their songs are almost the same! Listen to the melody of most of their songs! It's the same!
- Which group are you most protective of? : Which my biases are in, so, it depends. HAHA XD
- Which group's hello baby do you prefer? : SNSD
- Which variety show is your favourite right now? : Running Man
- What is the last show you watched? : MLM 2012! xP Running Man for sure
- list 5 of your favourite group : BAP, Boyfriend, Teen Top, Sistar, SNSD
Group 1 - BAP
- How did you know them? : One day, I was surfing the Allkpop and I saw their MV so, I watched it and I became their fans cause Warrior MV is just so damn cool!
- What was the first song that did you heard? : Warrior
- What was the first music video that you watched? : Warrior
- Who was your first bias? : Zelo
- Which is your favourite song? : Power, No Mercy, I Remember and What The Hell
- Which is your favourite music video? : Power
- Who is your bias now? : Daehyun
- Rank the members : Daehyun, Youngjae, Zelo, Himchan, Yongguk, Jongup
- On the scale of 1-100, how much do you think you know them? : 80++%?
- Which show that they guested on is your favourite? : I don't know
- Any favourite pairing? : DaeJae, I told ya
Group 2 - Boyfriend
- How did you know them? : I was watching Music Bank and I saw them ancing the intro for their debut and I was like, God, they're just so great!
- What was the first song that did you heard? : Their intro song which I forget that is the name of the song.
- What was the first music video that you watched? : BOYFRIEND MV
- Who was your first bias? : Youngmin caue he's the obvious one (blonde hair)
- Which is your favourite song? : Boyfriend and Janus and Don't Touch My Girl
- Which is your favourite music video? : Boyfriend cause my Kwangmin is so cute ^_^
- Who is your bias now? : Kwangmin, Jeongmin
- Rank the members : Kwangmin, Jeongmin, Donghyun, Youngmin, Minwoo, Hyunseong
- On the scale of 1-100, how much do you think you know them? : 75%
- Which show that they guested on is your favourite? : I seriously don't know
- Any favourite pairing? : YoungKwang!
Group 3 - Teen Top
- How did you know them? : I watched some shows and I heard their song, Clap and I was like, it's a catchy song and that Taemin-look-a-like is just so greedy for self time/camera time!
- What was the first song that did you heard? : Clap
- What was the first music video that you watched? : Clap cause of Lizzy!
- Who was your first bias? : Niel
- Which is your favourite song? : Be My Girl, Crazy, Clap
- Which is your favourite music video? : Be My Girl
- Who is your bias now? : Niel, Changjo
- Rank the members : Niel, Changjo, L.Joe, Chunji, Ricky, CAP
- On the scale of 1-100, how much do you think you know them? : 60%?
- Which show that they guested on is your favourite? : umm...
- Any favourite pairing? : none
Group 4 - Sistar
- How did you know them? : Push Push baby!
- What was the first song that did you heard? : Push Push
- What was the first music video that you watched? : Push Push
- Who was your first bias? : SoYou
- Which is your favourite song? : Alone, Loving U, How Dare You
- Which is your favourite music video? : Alone
- Who is your bias now? : Hyorin for sure! Her husky voice is just so great!
- Rank the members : Hyorin, SoYou, Bora, Dasom
- On the scale of 1-100, how much do you think you know them? : 80%
- Which show that they guested on is your favourite? :
- Any favourite pairing? :
Group 5 - SNSD
- How did you know them? : I forgot how -,-
- What was the first song that did you heard? : Gee, maybe? I forgot
- What was the first music video that you watched? : Gee????
- Who was your first bias? : Jessica
- Which is your favourite song? : Into The New World, Genie
- Which is your favourite music video? : Flower Power
- Who is your bias now? : Jessica
- Rank the members : Jessica, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Tiffany, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, Sunny
- On the scale of 1-100, how much do you think you know them? : 86%
93. Which show that they guested on is your favourite? :
94. Any favourite pairing? : YulSic!
95. Which is your favourite fanfic of all time? : My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
96. Who is featured in that fanfic? : EXO, BAP
97. What is it about? : Aliens falling in love with me >.< HAHA XD
98. Do you have any fanfic?/ Plans to write a fanfic? : Yeah, so much inside my head that I couldn't elaborate. Well, I have 6, to be exact.
99. What is it about?/What will it be about? : Anything angst. HAHA XD. I love angst!
100. Promote it (For those who have fanfics) : Lazy xP
|