Express The Angel
The Angel♥ Links♥ Fanfics♥ Entries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday, February 17, 2012 | 11:49 PM | 0 Alien
Day 8 : A song to match your mood







One in a million by Miley Cyrus.


Seriously, now, it's hard for me to find a right song to describe/match my mood. Well, I don't really have a mood right now. Just being emotionless. But since it's night, I'd prefer this song or 0330 by U-kiss. Or... It's cold by Song Jieun. It's a great song, actually. But it makes me feel sleepy. Well, I don't deny the fact that most of the songs that I hear can make me feel sleepy, including Lovey dovey, roly poly and others.


There are a few songs that make my eyes wide open!

1) Sorry sorry by Super Junior.
I don't like this song because 2 or 3 years ago, my sis made this song as her alarm song. The moment I heard the intro, I felt annoyed.


2) Forever dancing by Trance.
Just try listening to it and make it as your alarm song. Really, it's just so loud! 


3) Paradise by INFINITE.
Oh my, how can this song be in this list? He3x... That's because L sings the first line. I wake up as I hear his voice and go back to sleep again after that. :)


4) Boyfriend by SNSD
The intro of this song is just so loud! 


5) Into the new world by SNSD
Also the intro problem! 


6) Tik tok cover by Jessica and Krystal
The first line - "Wake up in the morning---" and I wake up. 

Okay. That's all, I guess. But don't misunderstand me! I'm an Inspirit and Sones so, of course I love their songs including the songs above! 


Okay. Time to sleep and off to dreamland with L and ***** and ******. Goodbye, assalammualaikum and annyeong! Adios!

Labels: ,


PAST ♥ FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google