I attended Mijah's wedding yesterday.
But I couldn't help but to wonder if I'll ever have a wedding of my own.
I couldn't help but to wonder if I'll ever see myself in a wedding dress, smiling like I'm the happiest person alive, being married to the love of my life.
I couldn't help but to wonder if I'll walk down the aisle, hand-in-hand with my soulmate who's probably happy he's married to a woman like me.
Honestly, I can't really see the picture yet.
I can't really see myself being a bride-- but I really wish I can be a bride.
I wish to marry someone in the future.
It has been a long long long journey for me to find my soulmate, but I do wish that the journey comes to an end soon. I wish to meet my husband soon.
Call me a hopeless romantic, it's okay.
Idk haha I hope the time will come somehow.
Anyway, I'm buying a car!
It's X50 premium in emerald green <3
Big girl with a big commitment now <3
It's gonna be a car that I'll use for 20 to 30 years from now, so I'm buying a good one straightaway. It's a good family car, so it's all settled.
Hey future kid, your mummy is using a big car for a smol-sized woman hehe hope you're proud of me!


