Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Wednesday, November 26, 2025 | 10:44 PM | 0 Alien

 You know how I got rejected by him earlier this November?

Instead of moving on, I moved a few steps backwards-- not just me. Us. We're moving a few steps backwards. 

One day, exactly 12 days after I confessed to him and he rejected me, he messaged me and asked me out, if I still want to know him.

That was honestly shocking. He asked me when I was clerking a nc. I replied terus je when he msged me bcs I thought he was gonna ask wad kosong ke tak. 

Suddenly, man replied, "aku nak ajak kau keluar kalau kau masih nak berkenalan."

I GASPED. 

WHAT EVEN WAS THAT?

That happened exactly a week ago (19/11/25). I still couldn't believe it happened for real.

And being me, being a straightforward person, I only replied, "Okay. Bila?"

And he said 1/12/25. I said okay. 

I kept my replies short and straightforward. Bcs I didn't know how expressive I could be. I was afraid of showing how much I wanted that to happen.

Wallah, for the past 12 days, even though I accepted the outcome and felt so relieved after confessing, I wouldn't lie -- it was hard to move on. I listened to "Hidup Dalam Mati" and "Can you die from a broken heart" on repeat. I skipped "Gravity by Fifty Fifty" bcs it's the theme song of liking him. 


You push and pull me like gravity

I fall for you, every part of me

You push and pull me like gravity

Insanity, I'm losing my mind


Coming back to the story, he mentioned that 1/12/25 tu lambat lagi. But I said, takpe. Okay je.

Suddenly, he wrote: "Aida, aku tak pernah buat benda ni dan aku tak pandai. Tapi aku takde niat untuk main main atau dating je."

It hit me right in the heart. It touched me a lot I had to digest the words he typed. 

But he said, "kalau kau lagi prefer berkenalan kat ws, okay je tapi aku reply lambat. Kalau tak, aku nak ajak kau jumpa 1/12/25."

Knowing him, I'd rather see him face to face. Man talks a lot ftf, while member kat ws hambar haha. Dulu lah, dulu. Sekarang tak hambar, flirty je. Ee cringe bila tulis macam ni tapi betullah.

I told my girls about it, after 2 days. It took me 2 days to process the whole thing, and I was curious as to why he suddenly made a u-turn and asked me to go out with him. I mean-- he rejected me. It was clear, it was fast, it was respectable. I respected his decision and I accepted it. 

But when he decided to change his mind, I went confused.

What happened?

Stina told me to ask him straightaway, bcs if he decided he didn't wanna know you more, then he's not serious.

So I asked him. And he said, yes, he didn't have a plan for a relationship before. But he kept thinking about me, and I'm nice, and I'm kinda pretty as well, so he thought why not. There goes his plan to live happily ever after.

But then he said, "lambat jugak nak tunggu 1/12. Sambung je lah hari hari tagging."

Bcs of that, I told him, he can ask me any questions through ws, bcs I'm a fast replier. 



Since then, our conversations are seamless. They only stop bcs it's alrd too late at night and he's tagging. He'd be like, "okay awak, assalammualaikum." And I'd reply with "good night" and he'd reply the same. I kinda love how he'd use assalammualaikum. That's so soft. 

We talked about random random things. I usually wait until 10.30 pm ish for him to text me first, bcs he's tagging. But he didn't text me last night, and it made me kinda sad, but I was very sleepy btw. I slept around 11.15 pm, and today, when I suddenly opened IG, turned out he DM-ed me.


"Hi hello assalammualaikum, nama saya Muhammad Firdaus."


Oh how the tables have turned. I've even asked Atifah and Prem whenever he says smth flirty, "Why does it seem as if he's the one who likes me and I'm the neutral one?"

Man flirts like it's his second nature, that kinda scares me a little (in a good way) bcs I never knew this man has this side of him!

He asked me the other day, umur kau berapa? I asked, kalau saya 30, awak tarik balik ke? But then, he replied, "kalau you, I still berkenalan."

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING INSIDE?!?!?!?!



And I asked him about M**za, out of pure curiosity.

Because earlier that day, she said she likes manly people who doesn't have that much ego, like him. Then she asked me, who my crush is, and she guessed him. And suddenly, she said, "Awak tak sesuai langsung dengan Daus. Hm. Daus? Ee tak sesuai lah korang. Carilah orang lain. Jangan Daus."

I was a bit sad tbh.

But Atifah said, "dalam hidup ni, awak hanya kena dengar pendapat orang yang sayang awak, dan awak pun sayang orang tu."

Atifah shipped me with him. Faten also shipped me with him. Prem too.

It's enough, I guess. 

So, anyway, I asked him haha I was thinking of asking him face-to-face sebab tak nak lah nampak macam jeles sangat.

But boiiiii, the way my man explained it was top-notched. I love the way he started explaining from the very beginning.

And being me, the straightforward girl, again, I asked, "So apa beza confession dia dengan saya? Awak kan rapat dengan dia. Kenapa awak nak berkenalan dengan saya pula?" 

And he replied with:


"Sebab cara awak cakap lembut, dan awak cantik. Dan mungkin saya suka awak."


I GASPED.

HE TOOK ALL OF MY BREATH AWAY BECAUSE WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?

WHAT'S UP WITH THE SUDDEN CONFESSION?!

WHAT WAS THAT?!



And recently, he implied about having a life together in the future.

We were talking about cats, and he said dia tak rasa dia boleh tengok kucing dia LO lagi. Then, I asked, "so awak tak nak jaga kucing dah ke?" And he replied, "Awak lah jaga."

Haih.

Cair lah kita :(

I tunjuk kat Faten, then she was like OMG OMG AIDA!!!



I ws dia pasal yang dia dm kat IG, and he replied, "Maklumlah, tengah mengejar wanita."

He'd use the word 'wanita' rather than perempuan, which is so romantic btw. Tho it sounds weird.



But boy, you don't have to chase me.

You can just stay there and you'll be found.

You can hold the carrot, and I'll walk towards you.

You already have me in the palm of your hand.



But tbh I'm honored. I love how you made efforts rather than waiting for me to make any efforts (bcs I won't, bcs I don't wanna seem clingy and annoying).

I just won't start messaging him first bcs I know he's tired, and I'm tolerating. 

But tbh I think we should find some common ground, bcs I need to know his limits. I can't keep holding myself back, it hurts. Every time I hold back, it kills something inside me, and I hate that.

I think we'll find the common ground next Monday.

I'll update you later.

Wish me luck!



I'm telling my mom, btw. 

Daus, because I'm serious about you, you're gonna be the first man I'll tell my mom about. I hope she'll like you, but I know for sure she'll like you. 

I mean, you have my heart. It ain't easy to make me fall for anyone, but yea, you're the man.



See you later!


PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google