Monday, November 17, 2025 | 12:07 AM | 0 Alien
Hey you. I did it. I confessed to you.
I expected your answer, and surprisingly, it didn't hurt me as much as I thought it would. In fact, I'm glad I did it. I still am.
I'm happy with the fact that I received my answer and not heing stuck with the immeasurable what ifs.
I'm relieved that I get to pack my feelings and move on.
So, this is it.
Thank you for these good feelings for the past 1 year and a month. It's been good liking a good person like you.
I did it for myself. The confession was for myself, and my present self is happy with the outcome ❤️
Thank you, dear self, for confessing.
That was my first and last time confessing to people, btw. There won't be a next time. Bcs next time, I wanna be chased. I wanna be confessed at. I wanna be the one he fell for first.
Until next time.
Till we meet again, in a different post, regarding a different person.
Bye.
Labels: diary, love rants


