Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sunday, August 10, 2025 | 11:15 PM | 0 Alien
I was hungry and moody and exhausted. 

He saud he'll come back after isyak and he'll buy me food. I alrd said, yes pls, im so exhausted i couldn't buy my own food. 

He didn't get that. 

Fast forward, 10.30 pm, i called him, unanswered. I made maggi. He came home.

No apologies, nothing. 

I'm still hungry after eating maggi tbh, probably bcs i ate too fast and my last meal was at 11 ish, possibly 12. 

I didn't touch the food he bought. 

He could've at least given any stupid explanation. 

But he didn't. 

And that was the last straw for me. 

I was ungrateful, yes, but he was disappointing. 

Truly disappointing. 

Could've actually called me up or smth. Told me to buy my own food whatsoever. 

Rather than making me wait like a fucking fool for food. I waited for 1½ hrs, mind you. 

I waited. 

But it was so disappointing. 

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google