Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Monday, July 28, 2025 | 8:43 PM | 0 Alien

 It occured to me that the last time I was praised by someone in Whatsapp was months ago.


I don't know what happened today, but suddenly, I wanted to check my starred messages, and the 2 most recent praises I received were both in March, when I was in medical posting.


I'll insert the screenshots later.


But then I felt a bit sad-- disheartened? at how little compliments I received nowadays.


For someone who thrives on words of affirmation, it's just sad at how deprived of compliments I am.


Not that I'm saying I'm thirsty for compliments-- no, ofc not-- but sometimes I wish I'm more appreciated. Even by myself.


As someone who's perfectionist, it's honestly really hard for me to praise myself. So I'm counting on other people to help me with it. 

But as time passes by, I've came to the realization that I can only count on myself to praise myself.

I had to praise my own handwriting bcs other people won't. 

I had to praise how my makeup looked good that day bcs other people won't.

I had to praise how efficient I was at doing my job bcs other people won't.

I had to praise every little effort I made bcs other peopl won't.


But I'm so tired.

I'm tired of giving out compliments and not receiving them in return.


As a words of affirmation kind of girl, I truly cherish nice words from other people about me.


Mr David said, "the third presenter (me) was very passionate, she explained the management thoroughly."


Mr Syafiq praised my handwriting because it was pretty and neat.


Otherwise, I can't really remember other praises I received from other people.


But ofc I shouldn't count on other people. I should praise myself.


It's okay.


I have Spring. I have the other version of me that's kinder and nicer to myself.


I'm Spring.


I rise up against challenges. 


PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google