Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Monday, June 9, 2025 | 10:28 PM | 0 Alien
Here we go again. 

About the same old topic. 

LOVE. 

They say you'll find love sooner or later. 

I'm 26 now. 

My 14-year-old-naive-self thought I'd get married at 24.

I didn't. 

My 24-year-old self thought I'd get married at 26.

I didn't. 

To make things worse, I'm still very single. Not taken. Not in love with anyone. Never been in a relationship before.

Is this a curse?

Or is it the payback I get for rejecting all those guys in my life?

But in my defense, I rejected those guys because I never wanted to waste my time on them and vice versa. I ran away at the first sight of red flag or impossibility, and I made my future self justice.

But in return, maybe I have to suffer being in solitude for the rest of my life.

Will I regret it tho?

I don't know.

Maybe I will.

Maybe I won't, because being single is way better than ending up with the wrong person.


Honestly, at this rate, I'd just marry my guy friend (idk who tho) (I dont even have a guy friend tbh lol)


Because at the end of the day, I realize that I'd opt for familiarity and comfort. I wish to have a person I can talk to. Someone I can be comfortable with and be in my own skin. No pretense, no second thoughts. Just pure me and myself. Never having to think whether they'll like me enough or if I'm good enough for them.

That's exactly what friends are.

And that's exactly what I'm looking for in a guy.

But ofc, I need to be friends with guys first. 

I mean, I do have a few guys friends (colleagues). Lemme just stop there.

Because I don't think I'll even end up with them ha ha I don't think they'll want to even end up with me lol





Okay, honestly, at this rate, I think I'll end up single for the rest of my life.

I don't know if I'll even meet anyone, and that's honestly sad, even if I try my best to convince myself that it's okay.

And I know for sure that I'll feel even worse once Qistina, Inas, Izzati, and Atiqah are married.

And I'll feel reaaaaaally lonely once Atifah finds her person.

But maybe, just maybe, I'm really not meant to find love here :(




If God has written that for me, it's okay, I guess.

I have no complaints :')

Labels:


PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google