Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Wednesday, December 9, 2015 | 5:40 PM | 0 Alien
Assalamualaikum.


I AM REALLY IN LOVE WITH SEVENTEEN MEMBERS!

They are all bias-wreckers and I just can't have only one bias cause heol, all of them are so amazingly perfect im crying :'( Believe me, u'll have a hard time picking a bias too.

One sec, i'm attracted to this guy then then the other sec, I fall in love with another guy and I'm like, can u guys actually stop being so rude? I need to choose a bias so pls do me a favor by stop being so hot.



K the long-haired guy, Jeonghan (lulz im crying) is so gorgeous and I once asked a lil girl, "ni lelaki ke perempuan?" And she answered "perempuan" and I was like hoemgee see?1 He's THAT beautiful! 

He's the reason kenapa I got my eyes on svt sebab dia macam girly and stood out pffttt but dia manly sebenarnya. And I first thought jihoon is the maknae (who wouldn't?) 

But masa Adore U tu, I tak minat sangat diaorang ni. I just kenal jeonghan aje dan vernon hahaha lepastu masa Mansae comeback, it was around masa exam tau, and I watched that mv and I was like OMG this song is catchy! Then I got my eyes on Seungcheol and thought he's handsome but then I tanya Amira siapa visual and she said Mingyu and I was like siapa Mingyu? Then I googled and I was like hah? Ni visual dia? Peliknya lol. Then, sejak daripada tu, setiap kali performance, I focus kat Mingyu then baru saya sedar yang dia memang handsome gila nak mati. Then I stan him. Only. Lama juga until I rasa Jun ni hot gila. 

Jun reminded me of Heechul sebab Heechul is my bias in Suju so yeah, I stan Jun lepas tu but then Wonwoo seemed so hot so I was like haa takpelah minat wonwoo lepastu the list asyik berubah-ubah sampai satu tahap tu, I minat Minghao. I always thought he's cute sebab rambut curly dia tu, and I fell in love dengan dia masa dengar his voice. There's this video of him talking to his mother and I was like goshhhhhh i'm in love sampai saya jadikan dia wallpaper phone saya. And ws, mydol, even!




My girls yang tengok wallpaper ni be like, omg dia nampak manly


But then, Seungcheol is climbing back my bias list and rn, he's at the top <3 Cause obv, he's my ideal type ahahahaha. 

Seungcheol ni dia seorang leader yang sangat bertanggungjawab. Dia selalu salahkan diri sendiri kalau diaorang kena marah ke apa and it breaks my heart every time. Ada satu episode ni dia cakap yang Jihoon got sensitive so dia macam diamkan but then bila lama lama, masalah tu jadi lebih besar so dia kata dia bersalah. And he cried masa tu and I cried too cause Gosh that was heartbreaking! And he's very affectionate and dia suka skinship. I cry every time I tengok dia buat skinship cause heol, he's that hot. And he can sing. K he raps and he sings and he's handsome and he dances so what else do u want? And he's cute. Dalam weekly idol, I nampak muka Seungcheol ni macam Owl. I was really surprised but seriously, memang macam Owl sikit. Ada iras. 



K ada iras tak? Kalau takde then takpe ahahahaha he's my type. Oh, featuring my precious baby cutie cinnamon roll Minghao at the back <3 

Embedded image permalink

Featuring my Minghao toooo his curly hair tho


K stop pasal SVT. Oh tapi still geram diaorang tak menang best male rookie award kat MAMA 2015 but takpelah takde rezeki.



Hmmm... How's my life?

Fine as always. Results agak jatuh berbanding exam mid-year hari tu so yeah I kena step up my hard work (hahahaha hard work ke selama ni) and I nak jadi lebih organized starting next yr. Cause among the 5As (lols Amira, Atiqah, Aida, Aina dan Aishah) saya rasanya yang paling tak organized. Masih immature as ever and I have to change that! Tahun ni I basically takde crush yang tetap cause ahahaha I'm too fab for that. In fact, I tak rasa I still have a crush on someone. Cause u know, I've been busy with homework (I'm laughing) and SVT (this is serious) and yeah. Smtimes I'm busy with house chores. Sebenarnya best buat house chores kalau dengar lagu dan no one is around. I can actually nyanyi kuat kuat and dance like a monkey while sweeping or mopping. And I still haven't changed being a random person in ws. I always post random things kat mony ent and ended up being labelled as serabut. 

There was one time I merajuk dgn Mony and for almost a week, I tak post or reply anything dekat Mony ent until one day, Mony was like, eh mana Aida? Selalunya dia yang bising. Dia tak online ke? Then Amira was like, Aida baru je online pukul 8 tadi. And I was like hah tahu pun rindu saya XP

Next year SPM so I gotta work harder. Aja aja hwaiting! 

Lepas SPM, I'm planning to take some languages classes. Korean maybe? Mandarin? Japanese? Korean diutamakan heol tapi Mandarin pun diutamakan tapi maybe ntahlah I prefer Korean. Dah plan ni dgn Mijah. Janji dah. Lulz. Tapi Arabic kena belajar juga. So many languages. And I know this is weird but I rasa mcm bahasa Spanish ni best aduhhh and I'm also interested in learning bahasa Urgu since Sauha pandai cakap bahasa tu. Nanti senang ah tengok cerita hindustan XP im crying k. 

My long-time forgotton hobby just has returned. Saya dah buat a few posters masa cuti ni, sharping my still-lacking skills.


Dark-themed (kinda) and angsty = my type


Second trial to create a light-themed poster


First trial (agak) to create a light-themed poster


Yang ni baru buat malam semalam while listening to B1A4's This Time Is Over

This is so random so kbye. Assalamualaikum.

Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google