________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday, September 19, 2014 | 8:09 PM | 0 Alien
Assalamualaikum.
Wheeeww, lama tak update. Or not. Oh well who cares seriously. I've always wanted to update but never got the chance to. Was so busy. Okay tak, tipu je. I just couldnt update these past days because I wasnt in the mood. Bad things happened, lost my beloved ones and all. It's just too much to bear it all. I was just so down.
16/9
Avatar died. That morning, before 7 am. She was sick the night before. The same disease as Bobby. Hmmm... But Bobby recovered. But she just didn't. She was just 2 months old. And it hurt me so freaking much to know that she's dead. And anak Cantik semua dah takde :'( All 5 of them. Black and White kena makan, Tebby and Si Tam hilang, Bella and Avatar mati.
17/9
Chumi died. That night on the day Avatar died, Aiman found Chumi in his study room, looking so thin. She had some saliva on her mouth. My mom quarantined her and gave her some medicines. She looked so sick. I was there when she died, so did my mom and my sister. We watched her dying. She had a hard time breathing and then suddenly her breathing stopped. My heart raced so fast but thank God she wasn't dead at that moment. She breathed again. But then, for the second time, she stopped breathing. We waited for a few minutes but she still didn't move or breathe. It was 1.30 smth. And then, my mom said, "kucing kalau mati, badan dia panjang." Just a minute after that, she suddenly moved and I felt a light of hope but no, she's dead. Badan dia panjang. Her eyes were wide open. My ma said, "poor Chumi, she must have wanted to see her brother (Mr. Brown) so much." Mr. Brown was missing 2 weeks ago, I guess, on the day my mom brought my Mallow and Snowbell back. Chumi was so stressed. She was so scared. She only befriended with human, she didn't want to play with the kids (Muffin, Mallow, Snowbell and Avatar) even though Avatar and Mallow really wanted to play with her. And it was 1.34 a.m when she died. Officially.
18/9
Snowbell was sick. But my mom brought him and his siblings to see the doctor the day before. And then, Cik Lily brought him to the doctor and the doctor said that it was just a cold. A side effect of the injections he got yesterday. I was so relieved. Oh, I woke up very late that day and I've got kelas kh and I was like eii sakitnya hati phone tak bunyi. After class, me and Nisa went to Mega for some shopping for our bpp's dinner. Serabut tema tahun ni. Castle Night. Kena pakai tiara betul2 and not that flower crown tu. I was like, wth seriously. It is so embarrassing to wear a tiara wth. So, we went through some dresses and I liked none of them. And then we went into this shop and I saw a white dress and I was like hmmm macam okay but Nisa suggested a red dress. I looked at it and I was like, it might look good on you, but not me. I'm gonna look so hitam nanti. I can't wear baju warna gelap. And then Nisa kata, eh kalau awak pakai baju gelap, nampak kulit awak glowing and I was like apa2 je lah I'm not gonna wear red so I tengok yang warna turquoise and I almost chose it but then I showed Nisa yang white tu and then she was like omg Aida mcm princess aje. I liked the turquoise one tapi Nisa suruh ambil pink. And I did. HAHA. It's a dull pink tho. So macam haa okay lah, tak nak warna terang sangat. Shawl pun warna dull. But tengok dulu, mungkin I pakai tudung bawal warna pink ke ntah lah. Nisa was so excited bout me buying that dress cause dia kata nanti I'm gonna look like a princess, a barbie sebab warna pink dia pink mcm barbie and deep inside me, I was like, don't put too much hopes in me.
We then tengok The Maze Runner. Nak tengok The Giver tapi takde and cerita lain semuanya 18 so mcm ish and then Nisa kata, kan best kalau Shanim ada. Muka dia macam 18 tahun sikit. Kita ni, orang percaya ke 18 tahun? And we were standing there, I was crying mentally and then I tengok, oh ada cerita Planes. But then Nisa kata, are you seriously nak tengok Planes? So I was like, uhh takpe lah, The Maze Runner aje lah and Nisa kata, I watched it once but it's okay, boleh je tengok lagi. I asked her, best tak, and she was like, okay lah. Hero dia tak handsome. Kawan hero dia handsome. Newt and Minho. Minho saya punya. And I was like oh dialah yg awak kata masa kelas kh tu. Oh we saw Faris, Hariz Naufal and kawan diaorang. Okay Newt is so cute but sometimes annoying pun ada tengok dia haha tapi cute omg and masa dia kata yang starting from tomorrow, you're (Thomas) a runner and I was like omg Nisa kenapa Newt sangat charismatic gitu. Minho pula, Nisa kata, Nisa suka dia. Saya pun macam, alahai, tak handsome pun. Awat Nisa suka dia? But dia sangat charismatic as a Runner. Lepas lama2, especially masa ntah lah tak ingat part mana tapi ada satu part tu saya fangirling gila kat dia sebab dia sangat charismatic. Walaupun takde lah hensem mana.
Habis tu, Nisa called her mom and I ws my beloved friends dekat group sks and then suddenly a man with a blue shirt, looking macam sampah masyarakat as Nisa would say, datang dekat dengan kita and cakap, "awak, awak nak pergi mana, awak? Awak nak pergi mana?" Banyak kali dia tanya. Saya simpan phone and jalan straight and laju. Dia jalan tepi Nisa and dia tanya lagi and Nisa pandang dia and kata, eii sibuk je lah. And then he stopped and we walked away. And Nisa was like, eii benci orang macam tu. While I was still speechless. Told Cik Lily bout it and she was like, you should've called me kalau apa2 jadi sebab Cik Lily ada dekat area situ aje tadi. Oh and Nisa kata Cik Lily is sooooo cool she wanted a driver macam Cik Lily sebab Cik Lily kata masa pergi tu, Aida nak balik pukul berapa? And I asked her, mana lagi elok, pukul 3 ke 4 and then dia kata, tak kisah, Cik Lily okay aje. Haa and Nisa kata sebab Cik Lily pakai cap so she's cool.
Birthday Syahirah and Hanis, abang Kiyah. Happy birthday :D
19/9
Tomey beranak! Finally, kakak beranak. Baru 2 ekor, Nala and Cola. Ish apa mak saya bagi nama ntah pape. Bagilah Downy, Sofie, Sofia ke, Cinderella ke, kan comel. Ni Nala dengan Cola. Baik satu Coca satu Cola. Tapi rasanya Tomey macam nak beranak lagi. Sama mcm Oyen hari tu, sempat stop a day dan bergaduh dengan Ginger and then beranak lagi 2 ekor kucing. Saya agak Tomey ada 3 anak. Cantik pun sama, dia dulu beranak 4 terus, lepas tu stop 1 hari, beranak lagi satu. Hari ni mcm biasa aje. Saya baca The Maze Runner, but skip tengah2 cause I tak suka climax dia sobs tapi Newt is soooo hahahaha and Minho is sooo hahahahahahahaha I just kennot. I nak baca The Scorch Trials nanti and then The Death Cure tapi ntahlah takde mood pula.
Alright, see you in the next post, assalamualaikum.
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^
PAST ♥ FUTURE
|
The Angel♥
Links♥
Fanfics♥
Entries
_______________________________________
Bubblehye
Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel
_______________________________________
Say YO
_______________________________________
Sing With Me

_______________________________________
Big Claps
Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Angel of Blue Diamond Saturn!
Mine ;
Name : A!da $abr!na
Nicknames : A!da/$abr!na/Angel/BDA/Blue Diamond Angel/Alien/Dodo/Clown/Aidada/Chanyeol's Wifey
Korean name : Park Angelina
Birthday : 14th May 1999
State : EXO Planet, Earth, Saturn
Status : Officially taken by Chanyeol
Likes ;
☆ Kpop
☆ Chanyeol
☆ Blogging
☆ McFlurry Oreo
☆ Geronimo Stilton
☆ Fanfics
☆ Rapping
Hates ;
☆ Anons
☆ Copypasters
☆ Kpop haters
☆ Haters
☆ Annoying person
☆ Liars
Facts ;
◕‿◕ Currently studying in SMART◕‿◕ I express my feelings through fictions◕‿◕ Sometimes I think I'm good in writing and sometimes I think I'm not◕‿◕ Deep inside me, I want to write an English novel on my own◕‿◕ Creating posters is one of my hobbies actually◕‿◕ Love to read English novels but never really finish reading every word in them◕‿◕ I can get so touched when I read sad fictions◕‿◕ I love to collect quotes from fictions◕‿◕ I only read angst fictions- kinda◕‿◕ Wish I can be fluent in Arabic, English, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin and Urdu ASAP◕‿◕ I don't really like to do the same thing over and over again. Get sick of it seriously◕‿◕ I have flaws but I'm thankful for that◕‿◕ I want someone who doesn't care about me embarrassing myself. Example: If I accidentally make fun of myself, then he would laugh and then he would say things like "haha you're so embarrassing but who cares? My love for you won't ever change." Cheesy enough heh?◕‿◕ And I want that someone to love me for being random. Example: When I write about random things out of the topic we're talking about, he would be saying things like, oh you're so random, why do I like you in the first place and such. Too cheesy I kennot◕‿◕ Sometimes I talk too much◕‿◕ I am so not romantic but I love romantic things but I'm so geli with all those romance thingy
"Capture well the moment because it is evanescent."
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Blue Strawberry Chingus !

Sya-Syahirah | Ana Marlina | Ana Min-Ji | My Lost Star | You're Cold, I like! | Loving You Secretly | Can't You See? | Blue Diamond Angel | Chanyeol's Wifey | ASK BDA
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Stories of De Angel

I express my feelings by writing stories.
Synopsis !
Prologue !
Chapter 1 !
Chapter 2 !
Coming soon !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 My Asianfanfics Fictions
My Lost Star !
Can't You See? !
Coming soon !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Recommended Fanfics
My Crazy Hot Aliens !
My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion !
My Arranged Marriage with EXO-K's Sehun !
A Taste Of Your Own Medicine !
Murder In The Dark !
Yellow Dahlias !
Love Letters !
Coming Soon !
Downs
Assalamualaikum.
Wheeeww, lama tak update. Or not. Oh well who cares seriously. I've always wanted to update but never got the chance to. Was so busy. Okay tak, tipu je. I just couldnt update these past days because I wasnt in the mood. Bad things happened, lost my beloved ones and all. It's just too much to bear it all. I was just so down.
16/9
Avatar died. That morning, before 7 am. She was sick the night before. The same disease as Bobby. Hmmm... But Bobby recovered. But she just didn't. She was just 2 months old. And it hurt me so freaking much to know that she's dead. And anak Cantik semua dah takde :'( All 5 of them. Black and White kena makan, Tebby and Si Tam hilang, Bella and Avatar mati.
17/9
Chumi died. That night on the day Avatar died, Aiman found Chumi in his study room, looking so thin. She had some saliva on her mouth. My mom quarantined her and gave her some medicines. She looked so sick. I was there when she died, so did my mom and my sister. We watched her dying. She had a hard time breathing and then suddenly her breathing stopped. My heart raced so fast but thank God she wasn't dead at that moment. She breathed again. But then, for the second time, she stopped breathing. We waited for a few minutes but she still didn't move or breathe. It was 1.30 smth. And then, my mom said, "kucing kalau mati, badan dia panjang." Just a minute after that, she suddenly moved and I felt a light of hope but no, she's dead. Badan dia panjang. Her eyes were wide open. My ma said, "poor Chumi, she must have wanted to see her brother (Mr. Brown) so much." Mr. Brown was missing 2 weeks ago, I guess, on the day my mom brought my Mallow and Snowbell back. Chumi was so stressed. She was so scared. She only befriended with human, she didn't want to play with the kids (Muffin, Mallow, Snowbell and Avatar) even though Avatar and Mallow really wanted to play with her. And it was 1.34 a.m when she died. Officially.
18/9
Snowbell was sick. But my mom brought him and his siblings to see the doctor the day before. And then, Cik Lily brought him to the doctor and the doctor said that it was just a cold. A side effect of the injections he got yesterday. I was so relieved. Oh, I woke up very late that day and I've got kelas kh and I was like eii sakitnya hati phone tak bunyi. After class, me and Nisa went to Mega for some shopping for our bpp's dinner. Serabut tema tahun ni. Castle Night. Kena pakai tiara betul2 and not that flower crown tu. I was like, wth seriously. It is so embarrassing to wear a tiara wth. So, we went through some dresses and I liked none of them. And then we went into this shop and I saw a white dress and I was like hmmm macam okay but Nisa suggested a red dress. I looked at it and I was like, it might look good on you, but not me. I'm gonna look so hitam nanti. I can't wear baju warna gelap. And then Nisa kata, eh kalau awak pakai baju gelap, nampak kulit awak glowing and I was like apa2 je lah I'm not gonna wear red so I tengok yang warna turquoise and I almost chose it but then I showed Nisa yang white tu and then she was like omg Aida mcm princess aje. I liked the turquoise one tapi Nisa suruh ambil pink. And I did. HAHA. It's a dull pink tho. So macam haa okay lah, tak nak warna terang sangat. Shawl pun warna dull. But tengok dulu, mungkin I pakai tudung bawal warna pink ke ntah lah. Nisa was so excited bout me buying that dress cause dia kata nanti I'm gonna look like a princess, a barbie sebab warna pink dia pink mcm barbie and deep inside me, I was like, don't put too much hopes in me.
We then tengok The Maze Runner. Nak tengok The Giver tapi takde and cerita lain semuanya 18 so mcm ish and then Nisa kata, kan best kalau Shanim ada. Muka dia macam 18 tahun sikit. Kita ni, orang percaya ke 18 tahun? And we were standing there, I was crying mentally and then I tengok, oh ada cerita Planes. But then Nisa kata, are you seriously nak tengok Planes? So I was like, uhh takpe lah, The Maze Runner aje lah and Nisa kata, I watched it once but it's okay, boleh je tengok lagi. I asked her, best tak, and she was like, okay lah. Hero dia tak handsome. Kawan hero dia handsome. Newt and Minho. Minho saya punya. And I was like oh dialah yg awak kata masa kelas kh tu. Oh we saw Faris, Hariz Naufal and kawan diaorang. Okay Newt is so cute but sometimes annoying pun ada tengok dia haha tapi cute omg and masa dia kata yang starting from tomorrow, you're (Thomas) a runner and I was like omg Nisa kenapa Newt sangat charismatic gitu. Minho pula, Nisa kata, Nisa suka dia. Saya pun macam, alahai, tak handsome pun. Awat Nisa suka dia? But dia sangat charismatic as a Runner. Lepas lama2, especially masa ntah lah tak ingat part mana tapi ada satu part tu saya fangirling gila kat dia sebab dia sangat charismatic. Walaupun takde lah hensem mana.
Habis tu, Nisa called her mom and I ws my beloved friends dekat group sks and then suddenly a man with a blue shirt, looking macam sampah masyarakat as Nisa would say, datang dekat dengan kita and cakap, "awak, awak nak pergi mana, awak? Awak nak pergi mana?" Banyak kali dia tanya. Saya simpan phone and jalan straight and laju. Dia jalan tepi Nisa and dia tanya lagi and Nisa pandang dia and kata, eii sibuk je lah. And then he stopped and we walked away. And Nisa was like, eii benci orang macam tu. While I was still speechless. Told Cik Lily bout it and she was like, you should've called me kalau apa2 jadi sebab Cik Lily ada dekat area situ aje tadi. Oh and Nisa kata Cik Lily is sooooo cool she wanted a driver macam Cik Lily sebab Cik Lily kata masa pergi tu, Aida nak balik pukul berapa? And I asked her, mana lagi elok, pukul 3 ke 4 and then dia kata, tak kisah, Cik Lily okay aje. Haa and Nisa kata sebab Cik Lily pakai cap so she's cool.
Birthday Syahirah and Hanis, abang Kiyah. Happy birthday :D
19/9
Tomey beranak! Finally, kakak beranak. Baru 2 ekor, Nala and Cola. Ish apa mak saya bagi nama ntah pape. Bagilah Downy, Sofie, Sofia ke, Cinderella ke, kan comel. Ni Nala dengan Cola. Baik satu Coca satu Cola. Tapi rasanya Tomey macam nak beranak lagi. Sama mcm Oyen hari tu, sempat stop a day dan bergaduh dengan Ginger and then beranak lagi 2 ekor kucing. Saya agak Tomey ada 3 anak. Cantik pun sama, dia dulu beranak 4 terus, lepas tu stop 1 hari, beranak lagi satu. Hari ni mcm biasa aje. Saya baca The Maze Runner, but skip tengah2 cause I tak suka climax dia sobs tapi Newt is soooo hahahaha and Minho is sooo hahahahahahahaha I just kennot. I nak baca The Scorch Trials nanti and then The Death Cure tapi ntahlah takde mood pula.
Alright, see you in the next post, assalamualaikum.
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^
|