________________________________________________________________________________________
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 | 6:14 PM | 0 Alien
Assalamualaikum.
15th of July. A year alrd since the first time Pumpkin came into this family. I miss him. My dad gave my ma Pumpkin cause he looked really alike macam the old Pumpkin (the one my mom had when she was still overseas) and that old Pumpkin died when he was 17 (umur dia sama macam my ayah sedara) and if he were still alive, he would be, let's see, 23 years old maybe.
And when he (the new Pumpkin) arrived, he was so scared of every single thing. He wouldn't go to the living room cause he was scared of the tv. Funny. And he was so thin.
Later, he grew into a fine cat, naughty at times, but mostly arrogant. He was so mengada (sama macam Tomey) and he was so so so hard-headed. Orang kata tak boleh keluar, dia keluar juga.
And a day after Cyeol's birthday, he was missing and I was basically macam orang gila rindu kat dia. Because every time I bangun pagi, he would always duduk depan pintu, geser2 kat kaki saya and then when he wasn't there, I just felt empty.
Even now lepas kakak (Tomey) ada and Bobby and Oyen and Cantik and Ginger and everyone, semua tak sama dengan Pumpkin.
Okay, mungkin kakak lebih kurang sama macam Pumpkin, cuma dia perempuan, but still, Pumpkin was the best. Okay mungkin tu macam terlalu bias. Kesian pula kat kakak.
Oh btw, those 4 kittens dah membesar and jadi gila nakal. My family panggil Mallow as Dracula sometimes cause he is soooo naughty and mata dia besar and dia suka sangat tengok orang dengan pandangan yang menakutkan. Bulu dia messy. HAHA and Gebus is so cute. Gebus dengan Snowbell lahir dulu, a day after them, Mallow and Muffin lahir. I always terconfused between Muffin and Mallow (mungkin ejaan dia Mellow cause my mom named him after Yellow but then again I named him after Marshmallow so Imma write it as Mallow). Muffin selalu main dengan anak sedara dia, budak 5 orang tu, tapi tak tahu nama apa lagi sebab diaorang kecil lagi and basically we're running out of ideas. But seekor tu bulu dia macam Tomey so we call it Tomey the Second which actually reminds me of Amira cause Syauqi bagitahu ustaz Aliff, nama Amira tu Sofea the First.
Hari ni birthday my ma and my dad beli semua orang hadiah sama - wallet. Cuma jenis lain, brand lain. Mine macam besar sikit but my mom's and my sis punya macam yang panjang tu. Tapi tak sesuai nak bawa gi sekolah sebab terlalu besar so I might just continue guna waller kaler pink tu.
"Expectation is the crime;
Disappointment is the punishment."
Ayat ni terlalu mesmerizing. It hurts but it's too beautiful. I baca fic Retrograde Call and I sob like heck kenapa ni sebab cerita tu takdelah sedih mana pun but I was too emo tadi and cerita ni teringatkan saya kat Anterograde Tomorrow /crying seven seas/
I dah baca banyak angst, banyak fic, mungkin dah beribu but none of them bagi impak yang terlalu besar dalam diri saya kecuali Anterograde Tomorrow. And maybe a lil bit of The Implications of Telepathy (saya sangat terkesan masa part phone call tu yg sebenarnya Kyungsoo cakap dengan isi hati Cyeol) and just a lil bit of Arbitrage and Inevitable. Okay, Inevitable is soooooooo /sobs/ I kennot cause it's so sad and Jongin sebenarnya ada personality disorder gosh oh talking about personality disorder, I teringat dekat Han Jaejoon my hubby. I mean, hahahahahaha he's so hot. Kan ada part yg Hoon tanya Jaejoon, awak ada personality disorder ke sebab sebelum ni, kita baik je and now you hate me and blah blah gosh I just kennot with Jaejoon. Kesian dia. Soohyun ni pun mengarut lah kenapa gi suka Hoon eiii
Alright, saya kena do house chores. Oh wait, it reminds me of Pie. Cakap pasal dia, tadi dia reply wish birthday yg saya bagi kat dia and somehow I macam kenapa you pergi reply pls lah I hate you go away but then saya rasa dia masih budak yang innocent. Mungkin lah. And I teringat masa dulu masa Najmi boring sementara nak tunggu bola and dia chat dengan saya and he was using 'abang-sayang' to me I was like aku-tumbuk-kang-jangan-tanya-kenapa masa tu. That was so bongok but it was so funny sebab dia macam ghei lol jahatnya aku tapi dia pink boy lah, Stina pun panggil dia pink boy cause dia macam lembut, suka warna pink (banyak barang dia warna pink) and dia tu, kalau dengan Juani, dia jadi isteri, Juani jadi suami. Okay I miss my classmates masa darjah 6. Sweetlah kalau tengok Juani and Najmi cause masa Juani menangis, Najmi akan pujuk dia and masa Najmi marah, Juani akan tenangkan Najmi and so on. Gosh why am I being like this.
Okay assalamualaikum.
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^
PAST ♥ FUTURE
|
The Angel♥
Links♥
Fanfics♥
Entries
_______________________________________
Bubblehye
Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel
_______________________________________
Say YO
_______________________________________
Sing With Me

_______________________________________
Big Claps
Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Angel of Blue Diamond Saturn!
Mine ;
Name : A!da $abr!na
Nicknames : A!da/$abr!na/Angel/BDA/Blue Diamond Angel/Alien/Dodo/Clown/Aidada/Chanyeol's Wifey
Korean name : Park Angelina
Birthday : 14th May 1999
State : EXO Planet, Earth, Saturn
Status : Officially taken by Chanyeol
Likes ;
☆ Kpop
☆ Chanyeol
☆ Blogging
☆ McFlurry Oreo
☆ Geronimo Stilton
☆ Fanfics
☆ Rapping
Hates ;
☆ Anons
☆ Copypasters
☆ Kpop haters
☆ Haters
☆ Annoying person
☆ Liars
Facts ;
◕‿◕ Currently studying in SMART◕‿◕ I express my feelings through fictions◕‿◕ Sometimes I think I'm good in writing and sometimes I think I'm not◕‿◕ Deep inside me, I want to write an English novel on my own◕‿◕ Creating posters is one of my hobbies actually◕‿◕ Love to read English novels but never really finish reading every word in them◕‿◕ I can get so touched when I read sad fictions◕‿◕ I love to collect quotes from fictions◕‿◕ I only read angst fictions- kinda◕‿◕ Wish I can be fluent in Arabic, English, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin and Urdu ASAP◕‿◕ I don't really like to do the same thing over and over again. Get sick of it seriously◕‿◕ I have flaws but I'm thankful for that◕‿◕ I want someone who doesn't care about me embarrassing myself. Example: If I accidentally make fun of myself, then he would laugh and then he would say things like "haha you're so embarrassing but who cares? My love for you won't ever change." Cheesy enough heh?◕‿◕ And I want that someone to love me for being random. Example: When I write about random things out of the topic we're talking about, he would be saying things like, oh you're so random, why do I like you in the first place and such. Too cheesy I kennot◕‿◕ Sometimes I talk too much◕‿◕ I am so not romantic but I love romantic things but I'm so geli with all those romance thingy
"Capture well the moment because it is evanescent."
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Blue Strawberry Chingus !

Sya-Syahirah | Ana Marlina | Ana Min-Ji | My Lost Star | You're Cold, I like! | Loving You Secretly | Can't You See? | Blue Diamond Angel | Chanyeol's Wifey | ASK BDA
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Stories of De Angel

I express my feelings by writing stories.
Synopsis !
Prologue !
Chapter 1 !
Chapter 2 !
Coming soon !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 My Asianfanfics Fictions
My Lost Star !
Can't You See? !
Coming soon !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Recommended Fanfics
My Crazy Hot Aliens !
My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion !
My Arranged Marriage with EXO-K's Sehun !
A Taste Of Your Own Medicine !
Murder In The Dark !
Yellow Dahlias !
Love Letters !
Coming Soon !
15th of July
Assalamualaikum.
15th of July. A year alrd since the first time Pumpkin came into this family. I miss him. My dad gave my ma Pumpkin cause he looked really alike macam the old Pumpkin (the one my mom had when she was still overseas) and that old Pumpkin died when he was 17 (umur dia sama macam my ayah sedara) and if he were still alive, he would be, let's see, 23 years old maybe.
And when he (the new Pumpkin) arrived, he was so scared of every single thing. He wouldn't go to the living room cause he was scared of the tv. Funny. And he was so thin.
Later, he grew into a fine cat, naughty at times, but mostly arrogant. He was so mengada (sama macam Tomey) and he was so so so hard-headed. Orang kata tak boleh keluar, dia keluar juga.
And a day after Cyeol's birthday, he was missing and I was basically macam orang gila rindu kat dia. Because every time I bangun pagi, he would always duduk depan pintu, geser2 kat kaki saya and then when he wasn't there, I just felt empty.
Even now lepas kakak (Tomey) ada and Bobby and Oyen and Cantik and Ginger and everyone, semua tak sama dengan Pumpkin.
Okay, mungkin kakak lebih kurang sama macam Pumpkin, cuma dia perempuan, but still, Pumpkin was the best. Okay mungkin tu macam terlalu bias. Kesian pula kat kakak.
Oh btw, those 4 kittens dah membesar and jadi gila nakal. My family panggil Mallow as Dracula sometimes cause he is soooo naughty and mata dia besar and dia suka sangat tengok orang dengan pandangan yang menakutkan. Bulu dia messy. HAHA and Gebus is so cute. Gebus dengan Snowbell lahir dulu, a day after them, Mallow and Muffin lahir. I always terconfused between Muffin and Mallow (mungkin ejaan dia Mellow cause my mom named him after Yellow but then again I named him after Marshmallow so Imma write it as Mallow). Muffin selalu main dengan anak sedara dia, budak 5 orang tu, tapi tak tahu nama apa lagi sebab diaorang kecil lagi and basically we're running out of ideas. But seekor tu bulu dia macam Tomey so we call it Tomey the Second which actually reminds me of Amira cause Syauqi bagitahu ustaz Aliff, nama Amira tu Sofea the First.
Hari ni birthday my ma and my dad beli semua orang hadiah sama - wallet. Cuma jenis lain, brand lain. Mine macam besar sikit but my mom's and my sis punya macam yang panjang tu. Tapi tak sesuai nak bawa gi sekolah sebab terlalu besar so I might just continue guna waller kaler pink tu.
"Expectation is the crime;
Disappointment is the punishment."
Ayat ni terlalu mesmerizing. It hurts but it's too beautiful. I baca fic Retrograde Call and I sob like heck kenapa ni sebab cerita tu takdelah sedih mana pun but I was too emo tadi and cerita ni teringatkan saya kat Anterograde Tomorrow /crying seven seas/
I dah baca banyak angst, banyak fic, mungkin dah beribu but none of them bagi impak yang terlalu besar dalam diri saya kecuali Anterograde Tomorrow. And maybe a lil bit of The Implications of Telepathy (saya sangat terkesan masa part phone call tu yg sebenarnya Kyungsoo cakap dengan isi hati Cyeol) and just a lil bit of Arbitrage and Inevitable. Okay, Inevitable is soooooooo /sobs/ I kennot cause it's so sad and Jongin sebenarnya ada personality disorder gosh oh talking about personality disorder, I teringat dekat Han Jaejoon my hubby. I mean, hahahahahaha he's so hot. Kan ada part yg Hoon tanya Jaejoon, awak ada personality disorder ke sebab sebelum ni, kita baik je and now you hate me and blah blah gosh I just kennot with Jaejoon. Kesian dia. Soohyun ni pun mengarut lah kenapa gi suka Hoon eiii
Alright, saya kena do house chores. Oh wait, it reminds me of Pie. Cakap pasal dia, tadi dia reply wish birthday yg saya bagi kat dia and somehow I macam kenapa you pergi reply pls lah I hate you go away but then saya rasa dia masih budak yang innocent. Mungkin lah. And I teringat masa dulu masa Najmi boring sementara nak tunggu bola and dia chat dengan saya and he was using 'abang-sayang' to me I was like aku-tumbuk-kang-jangan-tanya-kenapa masa tu. That was so bongok but it was so funny sebab dia macam ghei lol jahatnya aku tapi dia pink boy lah, Stina pun panggil dia pink boy cause dia macam lembut, suka warna pink (banyak barang dia warna pink) and dia tu, kalau dengan Juani, dia jadi isteri, Juani jadi suami. Okay I miss my classmates masa darjah 6. Sweetlah kalau tengok Juani and Najmi cause masa Juani menangis, Najmi akan pujuk dia and masa Najmi marah, Juani akan tenangkan Najmi and so on. Gosh why am I being like this.
Okay assalamualaikum.
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^
|