Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Wednesday, June 25, 2014 | 8:14 PM | 0 Alien
Assalamualaikum.




This is seriously insane. Aina told me, scientifically, your 8th crush(?) is your true love. And as for me, Owl is my 4th. So, he might not be my true love. Perhaps, it is correct. 

I've always thought of him as my prince charming - so perfect from head to toe, and I always think positive about him, in any ways. Everything he does, whether it's good or bad, funny or not, if it's negative, I'll keep in mind that it's not him, it's not the real him, it's just the outer part of him that he shows to the world, that there's still a good side of him that he doesn't really show. 

Don't fall in love because it hurts, you have to love because it's a blessing.

Sometimes, stupid thoughts run through my mind, saying maybe it's the real him, he's not as perfect as I always think and that he is just an immature boy. Somewhere deep down my heart believes that he is just an ordinary boy that I fall for out of nowhere and that maybe I make a mistake for falling for him. But I never wanted to accept things like that. Ego. Hard-headed. 

I get upset at simple things he does. Stupid. That moment still plays in my mind when he used to clap when some girls sang a birthday song and he suddenly stopped clapping when he saw me sitting somewhere far from him. It hurt so bad to know that he wasn't the shy boy I've always thought he was. Or maybe it just hurt to know that he only played hard to me. But I've always liked that side of him, but I also liked the effervescent side of him, especially when he made a weird face, playing with his friends and such. Gosh. I must've gone insane. 

And today, I realize that I have to accept him for everything he does because it's me who falls for him. But it's too much for me to bear the fact that he made the kiss sound tu dekat kiyah. When Aishah told me bout it, my eyes searched for him automatically and I sighed heavily. He... He looked so innocent. Maybe I should find someone like Badut's. A real anti-social. Quiet.

Aina told me to think positive. I am, right now. I'm trying. I just don't know my feelings anymore. I'm longing to see him but somehow some parts of me don't want to see him. I mean, heol, he knows I like him without a confession from me so why should I like him now. I should move on and just continue my interest in Cyeol or Kwangmin or anyone else but him. 

Hmmm alright I gotta continue reading the Confessions of a Shopaholic even though I dah tengok movie dia berzaman yang lepas but reading buku dia mesti lagi best. I just nak habiskan baca series Shopaholic tu cause they're like so freaking daebak I cant breathe cause they're so amazing gosh and Luke is sooooo hot I can imagine him with muka Cyeol yang serious and hoemgee this is so heavenly. Then, Im gonna baca the author's other novels and then habiskan baca buku2 yang saya beli masa Big Bad Wolf hari tu. Assalamualaikum.

Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google