Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Thursday, May 1, 2014 | 2:08 PM | 0 Alien
Assalamualaikum. Agapanthus Click Here

A new month, basically the most special month for me. May. 

I'm looking forward to May all this while and here it is, I'm in the beginning of May, with some pieces of my heart, trying to mend the pain in my heart. 


Heart, don't break.

May should be a month of laughter, a month of love, a month of happiness to me, but somehow it doesn't seem like it. It must be because of my decision yesterday. 


I decided to end his part in my book of life.

I know I shouldn't. This is our month. But before the leaf falls, before love turns into agony, before owl escapes my heart, I should step back and move on.

I know it freaking hurts, it hurts so badly, I can barely hold onto it. I must be going crazy, after all this while, I shouldn't move on. I shouldn't. This is never my choice. 

I've been a stalker for some time now, staring at him from afar, eyes piercing through him, and I decided to stop. Stop whatever I've done towards him. Sometimes I just want the power of telepathy, I just wanna read his mind but I know I won't be able to control myself after that. I've read the Implications of Telepathy and it hurts so badly. It is too much for me. 

And later, he might not see me always, I might not be there when he turns around and he must be really happy. He would be so freaking happy, knowing that there's no more creepy stalker staring at him with sharp eyes. But I hope he would actually remember those feelings when I used to stare at him. 


I want to turn back time.

I wanna go back to the beginning of 2013, and tell myself not to fall so deeply into him, to be cautious with him. He may look nice but he is so cruel, actually, too cruel. He stabs me thousands of times in my chest with that smile on his face, eyes shining like sunshine. 

But there's no such things as I can travel back into the past, of course not. My heart will be filled with sorrow and regrets, but the times of me staring at him were the best. 



I still remember those parachute moments, when you became so aware of me after the incident, when we were alone at the back gate, when I first talked to you and those uncountable eye contacts and being caught up staring at you. I won't leave them away. I'll cherish them, I know I will. 

I'll miss you, even though I know I can always see you in school, but it's not the same feelings again. I shouldn't have thrown away these feelings but what should I do? You hate me, you avoid me, and before you hate me even more, I should back away.

I'll look at you from afar, I'll pretend as if I don't like you anymore when I see you, so that you can live better. I'm sorry, sorry for not having the license to stare at you, sorry for not having the permission to have a crush on you. 



And last but not least
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HAPPY MAY FOOLS!
no, it's not


Do you think it's real? Everything I write above? RLAB. Congrats to myself for fooling you (if you ever believe it) and sorry tho. HAHA. 

Atas tu link Agapanthus, fic saya, yang dekat sebelah Assalamualaikum tu haha. Assalamualaikum.

Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google