Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday, March 21, 2014 | 8:29 PM | 0 Alien
Assalamualaikum.


Read this thingy :



WTH is this all about seriously


What the hell is going on rn? I bash you on Facebook? You gotta be kidding me. That is so freaking ridiculous. What the hell is your problem?! You tell people how bad I am, harap je pakai tudung labuh and stuffs but do you actually realize that you're the one who bashes me right now by saying that I'm so jahat? Oh bagus sangatlah kau tu?!

I rarely post something on Facebook and I don't even remember bashing you on Facebook cause hell no, you don't linger in my mind so step the hell out of here cause you're so freaking perahsantan. I mean, gosh, who the heck are you to tell people I'm so jahat I bash you on Facebook?! And pls, don't mention about that tudung labuh cause I'm gonna rip you into pieces. Heck, isn't wearing tudung much better than not wearing tudung at all? Oops, sorry not sorry. 

You hate me and my gang? What gang? Who gang? Where gang? How gang? Why gang? Please, dude, I believe you're messing with the wrong person. You better step away before I actually show my jahat side cause you told people alrd that I'm so jahat kan? You don't know the real me, you never know my stories, you don't even know who my crush is and you don't know what class I'm in so the heck, you should back down and stop telling people stupid rumors about me.

Seriously, what do you get by telling people that thingy that is not even true in the first place? Please, you're making me laugh. Plus, you include my friends into that thingy which is so freaking bongok, I must say, and you're so immature.

You're so freaking funny you should join Skool of Lawak and you're gonna be the champion of the competition cause you know what, I'm gonna vote for you by stabbing your chest infinity times oh hell yeah. You give me the reason to laugh out really loud I can actually roll like a buffalo on the floor by just reading your words cause you're so damn funny. 

Who the heck cares if you're so ganas and you're mad when seniors bash you? I don't give a damn about you, not even a bit so please be ashamed of yourself. As if you're so freaking scary and seniors are so scared of you. Heh the heck, from my perspective, you're not ganas, you're just so freaking weak you try to make people scared of you and yes, I'm so scared *make scared faces* *roll eyes*  

You're so immature. Pffttt, you shouldn't mess with me in the first place. Please, just shut the ffff up when you don't know anything. Oh right, you're not just immature, you're an uneducated person as well. Why do I say so? You go bashing me, telling people how jahat I am, how I bash you when I clearly don't and people can see it from my timeline that I never did and you mention about tudung labuh so heck yeah, I conclude that you're an uneducated person because an educated person won't make fun of my tudung labuh, and won't quickly tell people things that can't be proved. Just go get a life, you jerk.

You're just form 1, just sit and learn in your class and don't start a fight with seniors because one day, you're gonna experience worse than this. Mark my words. 

I have my boiling point and I don't really like fighting with people, especially in this stupid virtual world cause it's so freaking useless. You're just so lucky I'm happy today that I know some info about my Owl from Adila or else I'm gonna be so freaking mad I might even hate myself after that. Seriously, I don't like myself when I reach my boiling point cause my words are so sharp and just some drastic changes in me so yes, I don't really like it when I'm mad. 

So, whatever you say, I'm living my life. You should get a life and stop talking about people cause you're so rude. 


Okay, Owl tak datang hari ni so saya a bit sedih sikit. RLAB a bit and sikit maksud dia sama aje. Lepas assembly, Shah suruh saya tolong angkat kotak Yaasin yang dia pegang tu and I was like kenapanya macam mana saya nak letak kotak ni kat atas cupboard tu dah lah tinggi nak mampus. Husna pun kata benda yang sama. And Shah was like, Shah kan ada, Shah lah yang letak kotak ni atas tu and dia ambil kotak Yaasin lagi satu daripada budak F1 tu. And I was like hmmm kenapa 'pakcik' tu tak angkat kotak tu? And Shah kata, pakcik mana ni and saya kata, budak form 1 tu lah. 

Seriously, saya tak patut panggil juniors 'pakcik' but what should I call them? Adik? RLAB. Semalam pun, saya jaga kelas 2K and one of the students wanted to look for the teacher and I told him to look for those two boys (that cockblocker guy and the class monitor) yang pergi block F4. Saya kata, "sekali cari dua orang pakcik yang keluar tadi tu." And that boy was like, "what pakcik?" And I was like, alah pakcik dua orang yang keluar tadi tu. Saya takde panggilan lain nak bagi kat diaorang. 

Oh and semalam, 2 kali eye-contact dengan Owl dalam masa 1 minute and saya geram sangat sebab saya tak cover and dia macam aware dengan kehadiran saya. Hmph sedihnya. Still can't get over that incident. 

Adila kata, dia dapat no. 2 dalam kelas, dia pergi Johor hari ni, balik kampung kott, sebab tu tak datang and dia a bit nakal macam budak lelaki lain and dia a bit bising dengan gang2 dia and dia cakap dengan perempuan, ka-aku. Bukan kau-aku, but ka-aku. RLAB. Comelnya dia! And I was like, Owl ada terlebih baik dengan perempuan mana2 tak and she was like, takde and I was so freaking happy. RLAB. 

So, yeah, saya nak rehat je tonight. Dah lama tak dapat rehat yang secukupnya. So, assalamualaikum. 

Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google