Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Monday, January 13, 2014 | 6:17 PM | 0 Alien
Assalamualaikum.

I just don't know, I don't know anymore. It doesn't last long, just because of a question. A question, it's enough to change my mind. But I hope it isn't. I just want to turn back the time, just, just for an hour, I'm just tired. 

I used to feel so enthusiastic but I don't know, I don't feel that way anymore. I wish I still do, I want to feel the same way as I used to, I want to, I need to. 

I try to grow the feelings again, I'm trying, but I hope you can help me. Don't bother asking questions that I won't answer, instead, ask those questions you used to ask me, those random questions, I miss them. 

Is it too much to ask for? Alright then, I'll wait for you here, with hopes, that I will feel the same again. Assalamualaikum. 

Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google