________________________________________________________________________________________
Tuesday, December 31, 2013 | 5:24 PM | 0 Alien
Assalammualaikum.
We've been together as classmates for 2 years now. Time flies by so fast, I know. And the next thing we know, we will sit for the PBSMR next year. Our journey together will continue next year, but we never know anything about it.
"Time stops for someone who can't remember but runs from someone who can't miss the last train home."
The journey is not always beautiful; storm comes but then again the sun shines and the sea calms. And now we're here, at the end of our journey for this year, reach our home safely, despite the storm. We quarrel, but then we laugh, and our bonds are stronger now.
Why do you remember the hurtful past when you have lots of great moments together?
I once read something like, think about the great moments you have together instead of that one problem that brings you apart. Well, something like that. It's in fanfics, I think. I'm not really sure though.
I still remember the first day of fines this year. Isn't it funny? We can actually look back to the past and laugh about it. I don't know about you, but as for me, I always let go of the hurtful past, cause past is just a past. Let bygones be bygones, but never forget what it teaches you.
Fines will be held again next year
No compromises. I don't care, it's basically the most effective way, so, why should we waste it? HAHA
You know, I really miss our class and ofc my crazy classmates. I also miss our little arguments. And also, telling you guys my SECRETS. You know what I mean, if I ever tell you my 'secrets'. HAHA.
It'll never be the same without you guys.
I mean seriously, I'm really really comfortable with you guys, I sing, I dance, I make weird noises, I don't really care if I'm too loud or too annoying,it's just that I'm happy with you guys as my classmates. I don't know how will I survive without the jokesters, loud ones in the class.
I miss you, I miss your smile, and I still shed a tear, every once in awhile, and even though it's different now, you're still here somehow, my heart won't let you go, and I need you to know, I miss you.
Yesterday, Shimi posted in our group, 'so aku kena leave lah ni?' And other people also asked us the same question. Why should you leave? We are one. We are still one. We will always be one. We'll meet again someday in the same class.
So, now, let's reminisce our memorable journey for these past 2 years.
2012, full of memories. We get matured every year and we learn our lessons. Another page is turning...
This is before Ramadhan, if I'm not mistaken.
Don't let us grow apart.
The heroes... those jokes...
We're one and always one.
We're not strangers.
2013 is almost the past for us. A great year, full of laughter, full of randomness. Another chapter is ending...
2014
It's a new year for us, a new chapter for us and of course, a new page for us to write. Make it a good beginning, capture the readers' hearts with the opening. Don't make it a dramatic book, make it an interesting one, make it an inspirational one. Inspire people, radiate love.
This is the end of 2013. I apologize for my mistakes. Last but definitely not very least...
HAPPY NEW YEAR, PEOPLE!
Azam? To make my life more interesting, maybe? I want to be taller. Duhhh... So, assalammualaikum.
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^
PAST ♥ FUTURE
|
The Angel♥
Links♥
Fanfics♥
Entries
_______________________________________
Bubblehye
Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel
_______________________________________
Say YO
_______________________________________
Sing With Me

_______________________________________
Big Claps
Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Angel of Blue Diamond Saturn!
Mine ;
Name : A!da $abr!na
Nicknames : A!da/$abr!na/Angel/BDA/Blue Diamond Angel/Alien/Dodo/Clown/Aidada/Chanyeol's Wifey
Korean name : Park Angelina
Birthday : 14th May 1999
State : EXO Planet, Earth, Saturn
Status : Officially taken by Chanyeol
Likes ;
☆ Kpop
☆ Chanyeol
☆ Blogging
☆ McFlurry Oreo
☆ Geronimo Stilton
☆ Fanfics
☆ Rapping
Hates ;
☆ Anons
☆ Copypasters
☆ Kpop haters
☆ Haters
☆ Annoying person
☆ Liars
Facts ;
◕‿◕ Currently studying in SMART◕‿◕ I express my feelings through fictions◕‿◕ Sometimes I think I'm good in writing and sometimes I think I'm not◕‿◕ Deep inside me, I want to write an English novel on my own◕‿◕ Creating posters is one of my hobbies actually◕‿◕ Love to read English novels but never really finish reading every word in them◕‿◕ I can get so touched when I read sad fictions◕‿◕ I love to collect quotes from fictions◕‿◕ I only read angst fictions- kinda◕‿◕ Wish I can be fluent in Arabic, English, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin and Urdu ASAP◕‿◕ I don't really like to do the same thing over and over again. Get sick of it seriously◕‿◕ I have flaws but I'm thankful for that◕‿◕ I want someone who doesn't care about me embarrassing myself. Example: If I accidentally make fun of myself, then he would laugh and then he would say things like "haha you're so embarrassing but who cares? My love for you won't ever change." Cheesy enough heh?◕‿◕ And I want that someone to love me for being random. Example: When I write about random things out of the topic we're talking about, he would be saying things like, oh you're so random, why do I like you in the first place and such. Too cheesy I kennot◕‿◕ Sometimes I talk too much◕‿◕ I am so not romantic but I love romantic things but I'm so geli with all those romance thingy
"Capture well the moment because it is evanescent."
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Blue Strawberry Chingus !

Sya-Syahirah | Ana Marlina | Ana Min-Ji | My Lost Star | You're Cold, I like! | Loving You Secretly | Can't You See? | Blue Diamond Angel | Chanyeol's Wifey | ASK BDA
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Stories of De Angel

I express my feelings by writing stories.
Synopsis !
Prologue !
Chapter 1 !
Chapter 2 !
Coming soon !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 My Asianfanfics Fictions
My Lost Star !
Can't You See? !
Coming soon !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Recommended Fanfics
My Crazy Hot Aliens !
My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion !
My Arranged Marriage with EXO-K's Sehun !
A Taste Of Your Own Medicine !
Murder In The Dark !
Yellow Dahlias !
Love Letters !
Coming Soon !
Memorable Journey
Assalammualaikum.
We've been together as classmates for 2 years now. Time flies by so fast, I know. And the next thing we know, we will sit for the PBSMR next year. Our journey together will continue next year, but we never know anything about it.
"Time stops for someone who can't remember but runs from someone who can't miss the last train home."
The journey is not always beautiful; storm comes but then again the sun shines and the sea calms. And now we're here, at the end of our journey for this year, reach our home safely, despite the storm. We quarrel, but then we laugh, and our bonds are stronger now.
Why do you remember the hurtful past when you have lots of great moments together?
I once read something like, think about the great moments you have together instead of that one problem that brings you apart. Well, something like that. It's in fanfics, I think. I'm not really sure though.
I still remember the first day of fines this year. Isn't it funny? We can actually look back to the past and laugh about it. I don't know about you, but as for me, I always let go of the hurtful past, cause past is just a past. Let bygones be bygones, but never forget what it teaches you.
Fines will be held again next year
No compromises. I don't care, it's basically the most effective way, so, why should we waste it? HAHA
You know, I really miss our class and ofc my crazy classmates. I also miss our little arguments. And also, telling you guys my SECRETS. You know what I mean, if I ever tell you my 'secrets'. HAHA.
It'll never be the same without you guys.
I mean seriously, I'm really really comfortable with you guys, I sing, I dance, I make weird noises, I don't really care if I'm too loud or too annoying,it's just that I'm happy with you guys as my classmates. I don't know how will I survive without the jokesters, loud ones in the class.
I miss you, I miss your smile, and I still shed a tear, every once in awhile, and even though it's different now, you're still here somehow, my heart won't let you go, and I need you to know, I miss you.
Yesterday, Shimi posted in our group, 'so aku kena leave lah ni?' And other people also asked us the same question. Why should you leave? We are one. We are still one. We will always be one. We'll meet again someday in the same class.
So, now, let's reminisce our memorable journey for these past 2 years.
2012, full of memories. We get matured every year and we learn our lessons. Another page is turning...
This is before Ramadhan, if I'm not mistaken.
Don't let us grow apart.
The heroes... those jokes...
We're one and always one.
We're not strangers.
2013 is almost the past for us. A great year, full of laughter, full of randomness. Another chapter is ending...
2014
It's a new year for us, a new chapter for us and of course, a new page for us to write. Make it a good beginning, capture the readers' hearts with the opening. Don't make it a dramatic book, make it an interesting one, make it an inspirational one. Inspire people, radiate love.
This is the end of 2013. I apologize for my mistakes. Last but definitely not very least...
HAPPY NEW YEAR, PEOPLE!
Azam? To make my life more interesting, maybe? I want to be taller. Duhhh... So, assalammualaikum.
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^
|