Wednesday, December 18, 2013 | 5:15 PM | 0 Alien
Assalammualaikum. Sebenarnya, saya nak cerita pasal benda lain but... nanti lah.
1. When did you know EXO? How?
2011, when SM introduced Kai first, at Allkpop and I was like omg he looked like Taemin hahaha.
2. At first, Who caught your attention?
Luhan ofc, cause he's the second member to be introduced
3. Your First Impression about them?
They'll be another hit, I know it, they're under SM btw
4. What do you think of them now?
They are freaking amazing and embarrassing sometimes but they're humans too
5. How well do you know them?
I don't know anything about them (which is obviously the biggest lie ever)
6. You are a fan of them for how long?
Since that 2011 time. Calculate it yourself.
7. Have you done crazy things for them?
No, I'm so normal, I don't do crazy things.
8. Do you buy their items?
Albums? Yeah.
9. What do you like about them?
Everything.
Who is the…
10. Most handsome?
Kris, Chanyeol
11. Cutest?
D.O and always D.O and Suho
12. Kindest?
Suho and Lay, I guess
13. Sweetest?
Chanyeol muahaha, he's my hubby so ofc he's the sweetest
14. Manliest?
Luhan, obviously (can you hear me laughing)
15. Girl like?
Tao and maybe Chen I don't know but they look like one hahaha
16. Best smile?
D.O and Chanyeol and Kai
17. Best singer?
Chen, D.O and Baek but I don't like Baek's voice sometimes cause it's too high-pitched but he sings very well
18. Best Dancer?
Chanyeol and Chen (pfffttt my other side is coming out now)
19. Nicest Body?
Kai? Suho? I don't know but I don't really like people who show their abs except Suho cause he's so... I mean hahahahaha what the heck
19. Love fans the most?
They must love their fans the most or they'll be killed hahaha
20. Loves and cares for the members most?
Joonma
21. You want to be your Boyfriend?
Chanyeol, D.O, Suho... Maybe not Suho but maybe yes hahaha
22. You want to be your Friend?
Baek, Chen totally
What if..
23. You meet them?
Might be fangirling all the way and take some pictures of them omg :O
24. Accidentally you bumped into them?
Say sorry. Phuhlease, I'm the cool type.
25. You were asked to be his (Your most least favorite) girlfriend?
Uh uh say no no no no no gonna tell him I have Chanyeol as my hubby alrd
Your...
26. Least Favorite member?
Xiumin or Tao but sometimes they're charming
27. List of members from your favorite to least favorite.
Chanyeol, D.O, Suho, Chen, Kris, Luhan, Baek, Kai, Sehun, Lay, Xiumin, Tao
28. What do you want to say to EXO? (Message)
I'm hungry I'm sleepy please do my homework Kris please do my lakaran kh right now!
29. Your Favorite Song?
Baby Don't Cry cause it's so good and sad and Chanyeol's deep voice omg
30. Your favorite dance step?
Growl but never had the time to learn it well actually I have time but I give up haha watching Rookie dancing it makes me feel like wth it's so hard cause he dances it very well and so damn sharp and phuhlease let me have his dancing skills please please
31. What do you like about EXO?
Them. I like the members and I love their personality.
32. What do you expect from them?
I just want them to have good songs. SM songs are not that good, in my opinion, so I hope Brave Brothers or JYP can produce songs for them.
33. What is your message to your bias?
I don't want to go school yet, take me to Korea
34. What do you want EXO to do?
I want them to learn English and keep talking in English and sing in English and make videos, more to vlogs, like Luan or smth in English and post it on Youtube omg isn't it cool
35. What do think is amusing about EXO?
Their personality
36. Your favorite EXO single?
Wolf hahahaha I'd say Growl but I don't even remember the lyrics cause I sing it in English I'm so sad
37. Your favorite music video of them?
None. They don't really have THAT kind of videos like 2NE1 or Big Bang or Hyorin omg I love Hyorin's mvs so much esp Lonely oh god but I'd choose Miracles in December as my favorite
38. Favorite song in their album?
Which album? Peterpan, Growl
So, anyway, saya still tak buat lakaran kh. Heisy. Saya baru buat poster tadi, jealous sebab kakak saya dah buat banyak poster. Saya baru aje dapat stocks daripada dia. Stocks dia cantik. Saya ni jenis yang malas cari stock so saya asyik ulang2 aje stock yang sama, kalau ada orang yang perasan, tapi saya rasa takde orang perasan. Kakak saya pun tak perasan.
Saya guna sketch punya version so dia jadi macam ni. Muka Adlina ada dua kaler. Mian mian. Hehe.
Saya tak sabar nak tengok Pencetus Ummah Khamis nanti but lakaran kh pun tak siap lagi. Hmph. Saya tak check pun lagi benda alah tu. Tapi nanti saya nak suruh Kirah tolong beritahu saya pasal tu. Kirah kalau pasal kh, dia over sekali. Cepat je dia. Hmph. Bestlah.
Semalam saya jumpa satu fic Kaisoo. Tak tahu best ke tak. Saya tak baca pun tapi saya tengok banyak subscribers. Nanti saya nak cari lagi fic Kaisoo tapi internet sokmo takde. Geramnya.
Okay, assalammualaikum. Saya nak pi tidoq which is clearly a lie sebab saya nak makan sebenarnya ahahahahahahahahahahaa goodbye good night sweet dreams. I love you too and I love me too. Thank you so much. Welcome. High five. High ten. John Park is so funny and cute at the same time pi tengok Cool Kiz kalau tak caya sebab dia omg sangat hebat and coach Jiwon terlalu handsome omg my feels and Jiseok handsome gak tapi tak charming and Hyeok is so charming and charismatic esp masa dia main basketball aaahhh wae and Hyuk mati dalam Incarnation of Money and I seriously want to kill Ji Se Kwang and rip his body and give it to sharks *evil laugh* and The Heirs is so annoying and also the Strange Housekeeper so no good dramas these days what the and I'm so mad at Eunsang urggghhh and Chanyeol and D.O are my ideal types and I miss my classmates and I've been thinking of the decorations of the class and I'm thinking kat mana kelas saya next year and saya tak sabar nak gi sekolah and hari apa nak kena gi sekolah but yang saya tahu 31 December, kalau tak silap saya, kena datang sebab pendaftaran tingkatan 1 and slip exam saya hilang and oh god apa benda ni. Good night but it's evening rn but it'll be night so assalammualaikum.
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^



