Assalammualaikum.
It's just a very very short post, I guess.
Talking about ugly... My mom told me I was the ugliest among my siblings when I was born. I was freaking red and I looked like a baby rat. She said some people told her I was going to be really ugly. They also said that I looked like a baby rat, so red, so ugly. But my mom called me pretty everyday.
I don't doubt it tho. It is true. I look different from my siblings. They're freaking fair and me, I'm tanned. They're pretty handsome while me? I'm not.
Sometimes I wanna be pretty like them, even my brothers are prettier than me, maybe more girly than me. Haha utgine, I'm a girl but theyre prettier than me.
My mom said I look exactly Luke her when she was young but no, she's pretty, I'm not.
Same thing goes to my grade. I wanna be clever so damn bad but I don't even try. What's the point of wishing something if I don't even try to achieve it?
People like Aina, Mijah, Atiqah and others are so clever, they don't have to study, they're genius. But me?
I felt like a piece of joke when ny friends told me I'm alrd clever even though I study last minute or something. It felt sarcastic, I just wanna cry cause I know I'm not.
I don't want to look at my grades. I have the same azam every year but I never try to achieve it. Look at me, I update my blog instead of studying kh rn.
I tell my friends that I'm a pelajar cemerlang, as they say kata2 itu satu doa so I say that, hoping that I will one day be a pelajar cemerlang. I'm not bragging I'm just praying.
I know people are annoyed with me and my words. I don't even know their feelings. I don't know if they talk to me to their willings or not.
I've done. I gotta eat b-complex rn. Don't know why my heart is beating so fast rn. Assalammualaikum. Lol its not a short post. I trick you. Love you muah.
Love you guys, bubblebye


