Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, October 5, 2013 | 4:07 PM | 0 Alien


Assalammualaikum.

Some of you might know and some of you might not know but I cry when I'm so mad or when I'm tired or when I'm stress. But in school, I always cry because I'm mad, like so freaking mad and I can't express my madness to my friends so I cry.But recently, I've stopped crying, kinda, except for some reasons in school and only Syahirah realized bout it so yeah. 

Sometimes when I'm quiet, Syahirah will ask me if I'm okay or something and she'll say she misses my voice and such. Hah, gotcha! I know you love my voice but you're just too shy to admit it. HAHA 

Recently, I cried because of that damn parachute thingy. I was so mad (who wouldn't) and when I got home, my dad asked me something and I answered it and I just felt like crying. He said something that was really nothing to be cried about but heck, I cried secretly. Maybe my eyes were leaking o something. 

I just read Kirah's blog and I was so touched. She actually realized it. HAHA , jangan ambil hati Kirah. Oh yeah, she said taking care of me is like taking care of her 3 brothers but excuse you, mek, I'm not THAT hard to take care of. I'm making ur life 'easy' and I mean it! HAHA

About that group thingy, lemme tell ya. I don't like doing things alone, except for individual work. Well, that's me. I won't actually do the work unless the members help me to, even if I know how or I've prepared the things or something. 

And about those teasing words, I don't take them to my heart, really. Teasing words make me realize that you actually notice me. HAHA but I really hate it when people give me insects. Like dammit, do you want me to kill you right in that freaking scene?! 

Once, Fikri caught an insect that I didn't even know and he called me. I turned around and he showed me that insect and heck yeah, my dolphin scream came out and I ran. Adlin kept saying good and she even complimented my dolphin scream. 

If you don't know what is dolphin scream... Here

And yeah, don't blame me if you scare me with those freaking insects thingy and I let out my dolphin scream. I've warned ya. 

So yeah, assalammualaikum. 

Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^


PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google