Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, September 28, 2013 | 7:41 PM | 0 Alien

Assalammualaikum.


I miss our moments together. HAHA. Who am I kidding with? We had no memories nor moments, we had nothing related to each other. Well, maybe we had, but it was all accidentally and I bet you didn't even remember anything about it.

We never talked before, all we had was eye-contacts by mistake. 

But they were all in the past. 

We don't have eye-contact anymore. We don't. We don't have anything related at all. I'm just a stranger to you, who secretly looking for you from afar, even though I know, I won't get to see you very often. 

The first time is an accident, the second time is an experiment, the third time is an addiction.

You might not know what do I mean by those words but believe me, they mean the world to me. 

You know when I said I'm over you? I lied.

And now I feel so disgusted. It's not my nature to write these cheesy thingy. Urgh. Phuh-lease, saya bukan jenis yang romantic. Saya jenis yang carefree. LOLOLOL. Aina yang romantic. 

Oh wait, sekarang banyak pasal Chanyeol Malaysia. Dia... handsome. HAHA XD. Tapi muka tak macam suami saya sangat pun. LOL. 

So, yeah, Imma do something I shouldn't do rn - watching tv so assalammualaikum.

Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google