Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, September 21, 2013 | 11:00 PM | 0 Alien
"It's funny how people still believe in happy ending while they know that every story ends with a death."

Assalammualaikum.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


"I'm laughing not because it's funny, but because it's the truth and I can't do anything about it."

I've been reading angst fanfics these days. LOL. Kidding. I've been reading them since the last 2 years cause I'm just an angst-fic addict! But I've been reading Kaisoo/Chanbaek angst fics lately and they make me feel like typing this post. 



Angst - so sad yet so true. It's so true that you can't deny the fact that it's actually happening to some of us. It is happening and it's not just an imagination of a writer. It's not and it will never be. It's different from romantic comedy or mystery or horror fics cause it's angst, baby. It's angst. 

Some people tell me they don't really like angst fics cause they are sad but what they don't know is that angst fics are not just sad, but they're true too, instead of fics full of fluffs and such. Well, I'm not saying that fluffs don't exist, it's just that angst is more real, it's closer to us. You know, fluffs do exist, they do happen, but they're not really close to me so I don't like that type of fics. 

Angst fics make me be so grateful and thankful to God for giving me this life. At least I don't really live the life in the angst fic, really. My life is not perfect; it's lacking in many ways but I have no regret. Why should I regret when I have so much fun living my life? I don't freaking have to be so jealous of someone. I don't even have to think across the board. I don't have to be so damn ungrateful for not being gorgeous or tall or skinny or something. I'm having so much fun living my life, really. There's no need for me to be sad and so stressful for not having the best features or something. God makes me perfect the way I am, I don't have to be anyone to be perfect, regardless my flaws. I have so many flaws but they won't ever stop me from achieving my dreams.

Sometimes I feel really mad with the fics - I really want to kill the authors for killing the main character in the end or for breaking the couple apart. But it's the truth that I have to accept. Life is not always beautiful. Life has its ups and downs. Every story will end with a death. Everyone is going to die, no offense, and when they die, isn't it sad ending? It's not happy ending anymore. It's not. But it doesn't mean we should just give up and do nothing. Yes, we can't change the fact that we all are going to die, but we can change our story. We can change our life just like we want it to be, just like an author who plans to change the plots after writing some chapters out of the original plots. We write our own story. Not, we don't just write our story, we're living it. 

We can change our life the way we want it to be, but we must ready for the implications. Everything has to be paid - that's just what I can say. Nothing is free, even when you want to change your life. Something must be on the line. You must ready to give in something in order for you to achieve something. It's the way of life. 

Well, I have some great angst fics to suggest you (if you want to read one) :

Anterograde Tomorrow (x)
Absolute Chanyeol (x)
10080 (x)
86400 (10080's epilogue) (x)
The 27th of October (x)
Baby's Breath (x)

Let me tell ya, these fics are so damn awesome and you better prepare some boxes of tissues with you cause you're gonna cry and sob so hard, especially when you're reading Anterograde Tomorrow and Baby's Breath and maybe 10080 and the 27th of October. As for Absolute Chanyeol and 86400, you might just cry... But yeah, Absolute Chanyeol is kinda sad too. I forgot if I sobbed reading it but I cried for sure.

So, yeah, have fun with those fics! I got bunches of fanfics to read (more than 600++) and yeah, I'll suggest you some good fanfics if I find some. 

Arbitrage (x)

It's not angst but let me tell you, it's just an amazing piece of art! You'll be so mesmerized. 


WARNING : YOU HAVE TO READ EVERY WORD CAREFULLY AND DON'T MISS ANY SINGLE DETAILS OR YOU'LL END UP BEING CONFUSED

So, assalammualaikum. Am going to do some PAI notes. 


Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google