________________________________________________________________________________________
Sunday, September 8, 2013 | 11:03 PM | 0 Alien
Assalammualaikum.
Miss me? Anyone? LOL, kidding.
Just got home at 12.25 a.m. today and this morning, my youngest brother realized that I was home and he suddenly hugged me and said, "akak dah balik!"
So, before I do my homework, I just wanna share with all of you my experiences staying there, at SMKA Naim for 3 days.
On the first day...
We went there by typical school bus, yes, the yellow one. I was literally crying in my heart cause it was not SMART bus. I sat beside Faten, as expected. Nothing much. We spoke about some things and we slept, or it's supposed to be I slept, to be exact. It was so damn cold in the bus and unfortunately, our seats were the coldest seats since the air-cond thingy in front of our seats were broken and the air-cond blew towards us. (Y'know what I mean?)
I was so cold that I wore my sweater. I only woke up when the bus stopped and yeah, I was going to P. LOL. Scratch that. HAHA. It took us 7 hours and 30 minutes to go there and yeah, I found out Aifaa took pictures of people sleeping. God, that kid -_- I looked at the picture and I saw me sleeping but luckily, only some parts of my face was seen. It wasn't that bad after all.
In the bus, Faten said that I got so many expressions and my expressions were... oveeeeerrrr. Please, I'm Chanyeol's wifey after all.
The school was nice and beautiful and clean, kinda. Right after we finished putting our bags into the room, we had to kawad again... Was so tired meh. People were looking at us when we were practicing and it was really weird and we didn't do all out, like we wanted to. The space for us to kawad is definitely smaller than our Dataran Minda so, yeah, it felt reallt awkward.
At night, after solat Maghrib and Isya', I did nothing while those unnies were polishing their boots and I was like... Okay... I hadn't polish my boots yet. Then, Faten asked Kak Fitrah for the yellow cloth and she polished hers while me... Laying on the floor lazily, trying to sleep. And then, suddenly people told us to go downstairs and eat. Supper.
After that, I also polished my boot, with no -s since I only polished one boot, but it didn't really shine so yeah, I was really mad. I stayed up late... Kinda like 1.30 a.m., or something... ALONE.. polishing my boots. Then, I slept on the mat, feeling as cold as ever. I never thought it would be THAT cold. Seriously.
On the second day...
Faten woke me up and I was really mamai, I was like what song was that (a song was playing really loud through the speaker) and I went to the bathroom cause I felt like I saw Faten right in front of me, leaving me behind so I was trying to catch up with her but it turned out to be Faten behind me, actually. She called me from behind and I was like... I was chasing the wrong person. O...kay.
We practiced in the morning and in the afternoon, kinda like 3.00 p.m. or something, we went to pasar what, I didn't remember. Didn't wanna talk about the things I bought cause I was really regret. Spent almost RM100 there. Damn damn. Bought some tudung labuh but... LOL. They were really pretty, so, no big deal but still.. Well, who cares?
Faten was sick, kinda, and she didn't join our practice in the evening. Poor her. At night, before solat, we played with a blue bottle with the shape of Tom, which I bought at the pasar that afternoon. Faten pretended to be Tom and followed everything I said and I suddenly said something like, "belilah asam masin" and such, it was a long sentence to promote asam that I bought and she laughed. Then, some unnies told me that they played with my mirror and my baby big pink fan in the class. HAHA XD. No worries. I didn't really care about it. They actually told me that they thought the fan and mirror belonged to 2K's student. (If that so then how can the fan and mirror be with me at that moment?) Faten and I played until like 8 or something and we took a bath and solat.
We then ironed our tudung and we heard people screaming and we were like, galaknya diaorang! It was really long. They were really 'galas' or that was what we thought and after I finished, the voices became louder and I said, "kelas kita pun tak macam tu" and suddenly the voice got really loud, saying something like 'pergi mampus'. We went to see what happened and some people were fighting. It was really shocking.
Other people were running to see the fighting ones and I couldn't see SMART members there. They didn't walk out of the room to see what happened and we went to the ironing room again and I waited for Faten to finish ironing. When we went upstairs, they were shouting and I got really scared. Seriously, I didn't really like people fighting. And to our surprise, the door of our room was locked and I was really panic but I was sure I saw faces through the windows. Yes, they were peeking outside from inside. (Ayat apakah ini?)
After we walked into the room, I let out a heavy sigh and Sabrina asked me why I looked so scared. Who didn't when you were locked out of your own room while the fighting people were just upstairs and so close to you? I was really freaked out when I heard them shouting and shouting and shouting.
After awhile, the EXO EXCO knocked our windows, maybe cause they realized that we locked our door, which was so smart of us, while the other schools were practically running downstairs, and they told us not to worry and they were not bad people, which I knew they were not, so, no worries. After that, our teachers went upstairs and told us to go down and practice.
We practiced our voice and we had to shout really loud and my throat was hurting cause of the Tom Game we were playing that night before solat and yeah... My voice was practically cracked and soft and I had to drink much water. Kak Hazirah's voice was really good and kinda funny when she shouted cause it cracked but her voice was really good, seriously. It was husky, kinda.
I talked to Aifaa that I was really nervous bout the competition since it was in the morning and my voice was not in good condition and even if my voice was in good condition, I couldn't shout in the morning since my voice was really husky and deep in the morning and I meant it.
On the last day...
We woke up really early and Faten woke me up, as always, at 5.10 a.m. I actually heard my alarm (the Bar Bar Bar song since Sabrina's ringtone was Fantastic Baby and I didn't want to mishear or something) at 4.00 a.m. but I continued my sleep and Faten woke me up. HAHA XD. We had to wake me up, always, since I was really tired and when I was tired, I was hard to wake up.
When I finished showering, I realized that only SMART students were awake. HAHA.
Skip skip skip, we messed up during the competition. No luck. But we got no. 3 which was o-to-the-k.
On our way home, I sat alone since the seat was cold and Faten shouldn't get really cold so... yeah... I was practically reading Freaky Green Eyes until I feel asleep. I slept for 6 hours out of 8 hours of the journey.
We had a break for awhile and when we got into the bus, Azra asked me bout my seat and such. She sat beside me and enjoyed the coldness of my seat. HAHAR. She was so cute doing that.
Later on, it was really cold, I was shaking. And Alis kept saying I looked like I was in a flight. She said my seat was really really cold. And yeah, we talked about some things. During our dinner, I was still mamai and I was practically trying to keep myself awake by opening my eyes bigger than ever while looking at people around me. LOL. So yeah... I gotta do my hw. Assalammualaikum.
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^
PAST ♥ FUTURE
|
The Angel♥
Links♥
Fanfics♥
Entries
_______________________________________
Bubblehye
Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel
_______________________________________
Say YO
_______________________________________
Sing With Me

_______________________________________
Big Claps
Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Angel of Blue Diamond Saturn!
Mine ;
Name : A!da $abr!na
Nicknames : A!da/$abr!na/Angel/BDA/Blue Diamond Angel/Alien/Dodo/Clown/Aidada/Chanyeol's Wifey
Korean name : Park Angelina
Birthday : 14th May 1999
State : EXO Planet, Earth, Saturn
Status : Officially taken by Chanyeol
Likes ;
☆ Kpop
☆ Chanyeol
☆ Blogging
☆ McFlurry Oreo
☆ Geronimo Stilton
☆ Fanfics
☆ Rapping
Hates ;
☆ Anons
☆ Copypasters
☆ Kpop haters
☆ Haters
☆ Annoying person
☆ Liars
Facts ;
◕‿◕ Currently studying in SMART◕‿◕ I express my feelings through fictions◕‿◕ Sometimes I think I'm good in writing and sometimes I think I'm not◕‿◕ Deep inside me, I want to write an English novel on my own◕‿◕ Creating posters is one of my hobbies actually◕‿◕ Love to read English novels but never really finish reading every word in them◕‿◕ I can get so touched when I read sad fictions◕‿◕ I love to collect quotes from fictions◕‿◕ I only read angst fictions- kinda◕‿◕ Wish I can be fluent in Arabic, English, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin and Urdu ASAP◕‿◕ I don't really like to do the same thing over and over again. Get sick of it seriously◕‿◕ I have flaws but I'm thankful for that◕‿◕ I want someone who doesn't care about me embarrassing myself. Example: If I accidentally make fun of myself, then he would laugh and then he would say things like "haha you're so embarrassing but who cares? My love for you won't ever change." Cheesy enough heh?◕‿◕ And I want that someone to love me for being random. Example: When I write about random things out of the topic we're talking about, he would be saying things like, oh you're so random, why do I like you in the first place and such. Too cheesy I kennot◕‿◕ Sometimes I talk too much◕‿◕ I am so not romantic but I love romantic things but I'm so geli with all those romance thingy
"Capture well the moment because it is evanescent."
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Blue Strawberry Chingus !

Sya-Syahirah | Ana Marlina | Ana Min-Ji | My Lost Star | You're Cold, I like! | Loving You Secretly | Can't You See? | Blue Diamond Angel | Chanyeol's Wifey | ASK BDA
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Stories of De Angel

I express my feelings by writing stories.
Synopsis !
Prologue !
Chapter 1 !
Chapter 2 !
Coming soon !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 My Asianfanfics Fictions
My Lost Star !
Can't You See? !
Coming soon !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Recommended Fanfics
My Crazy Hot Aliens !
My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion !
My Arranged Marriage with EXO-K's Sehun !
A Taste Of Your Own Medicine !
Murder In The Dark !
Yellow Dahlias !
Love Letters !
Coming Soon !
3 days 3
Assalammualaikum.
Miss me? Anyone? LOL, kidding.
Just got home at 12.25 a.m. today and this morning, my youngest brother realized that I was home and he suddenly hugged me and said, "akak dah balik!"
So, before I do my homework, I just wanna share with all of you my experiences staying there, at SMKA Naim for 3 days.
On the first day...
We went there by typical school bus, yes, the yellow one. I was literally crying in my heart cause it was not SMART bus. I sat beside Faten, as expected. Nothing much. We spoke about some things and we slept, or it's supposed to be I slept, to be exact. It was so damn cold in the bus and unfortunately, our seats were the coldest seats since the air-cond thingy in front of our seats were broken and the air-cond blew towards us. (Y'know what I mean?)
I was so cold that I wore my sweater. I only woke up when the bus stopped and yeah, I was going to P. LOL. Scratch that. HAHA. It took us 7 hours and 30 minutes to go there and yeah, I found out Aifaa took pictures of people sleeping. God, that kid -_- I looked at the picture and I saw me sleeping but luckily, only some parts of my face was seen. It wasn't that bad after all.
In the bus, Faten said that I got so many expressions and my expressions were... oveeeeerrrr. Please, I'm Chanyeol's wifey after all.
The school was nice and beautiful and clean, kinda. Right after we finished putting our bags into the room, we had to kawad again... Was so tired meh. People were looking at us when we were practicing and it was really weird and we didn't do all out, like we wanted to. The space for us to kawad is definitely smaller than our Dataran Minda so, yeah, it felt reallt awkward.
At night, after solat Maghrib and Isya', I did nothing while those unnies were polishing their boots and I was like... Okay... I hadn't polish my boots yet. Then, Faten asked Kak Fitrah for the yellow cloth and she polished hers while me... Laying on the floor lazily, trying to sleep. And then, suddenly people told us to go downstairs and eat. Supper.
After that, I also polished my boot, with no -s since I only polished one boot, but it didn't really shine so yeah, I was really mad. I stayed up late... Kinda like 1.30 a.m., or something... ALONE.. polishing my boots. Then, I slept on the mat, feeling as cold as ever. I never thought it would be THAT cold. Seriously.
On the second day...
Faten woke me up and I was really mamai, I was like what song was that (a song was playing really loud through the speaker) and I went to the bathroom cause I felt like I saw Faten right in front of me, leaving me behind so I was trying to catch up with her but it turned out to be Faten behind me, actually. She called me from behind and I was like... I was chasing the wrong person. O...kay.
We practiced in the morning and in the afternoon, kinda like 3.00 p.m. or something, we went to pasar what, I didn't remember. Didn't wanna talk about the things I bought cause I was really regret. Spent almost RM100 there. Damn damn. Bought some tudung labuh but... LOL. They were really pretty, so, no big deal but still.. Well, who cares?
Faten was sick, kinda, and she didn't join our practice in the evening. Poor her. At night, before solat, we played with a blue bottle with the shape of Tom, which I bought at the pasar that afternoon. Faten pretended to be Tom and followed everything I said and I suddenly said something like, "belilah asam masin" and such, it was a long sentence to promote asam that I bought and she laughed. Then, some unnies told me that they played with my mirror and my baby big pink fan in the class. HAHA XD. No worries. I didn't really care about it. They actually told me that they thought the fan and mirror belonged to 2K's student. (If that so then how can the fan and mirror be with me at that moment?) Faten and I played until like 8 or something and we took a bath and solat.
We then ironed our tudung and we heard people screaming and we were like, galaknya diaorang! It was really long. They were really 'galas' or that was what we thought and after I finished, the voices became louder and I said, "kelas kita pun tak macam tu" and suddenly the voice got really loud, saying something like 'pergi mampus'. We went to see what happened and some people were fighting. It was really shocking.
Other people were running to see the fighting ones and I couldn't see SMART members there. They didn't walk out of the room to see what happened and we went to the ironing room again and I waited for Faten to finish ironing. When we went upstairs, they were shouting and I got really scared. Seriously, I didn't really like people fighting. And to our surprise, the door of our room was locked and I was really panic but I was sure I saw faces through the windows. Yes, they were peeking outside from inside. (Ayat apakah ini?)
After we walked into the room, I let out a heavy sigh and Sabrina asked me why I looked so scared. Who didn't when you were locked out of your own room while the fighting people were just upstairs and so close to you? I was really freaked out when I heard them shouting and shouting and shouting.
After awhile, the EXO EXCO knocked our windows, maybe cause they realized that we locked our door, which was so smart of us, while the other schools were practically running downstairs, and they told us not to worry and they were not bad people, which I knew they were not, so, no worries. After that, our teachers went upstairs and told us to go down and practice.
We practiced our voice and we had to shout really loud and my throat was hurting cause of the Tom Game we were playing that night before solat and yeah... My voice was practically cracked and soft and I had to drink much water. Kak Hazirah's voice was really good and kinda funny when she shouted cause it cracked but her voice was really good, seriously. It was husky, kinda.
I talked to Aifaa that I was really nervous bout the competition since it was in the morning and my voice was not in good condition and even if my voice was in good condition, I couldn't shout in the morning since my voice was really husky and deep in the morning and I meant it.
On the last day...
We woke up really early and Faten woke me up, as always, at 5.10 a.m. I actually heard my alarm (the Bar Bar Bar song since Sabrina's ringtone was Fantastic Baby and I didn't want to mishear or something) at 4.00 a.m. but I continued my sleep and Faten woke me up. HAHA XD. We had to wake me up, always, since I was really tired and when I was tired, I was hard to wake up.
When I finished showering, I realized that only SMART students were awake. HAHA.
Skip skip skip, we messed up during the competition. No luck. But we got no. 3 which was o-to-the-k.
On our way home, I sat alone since the seat was cold and Faten shouldn't get really cold so... yeah... I was practically reading Freaky Green Eyes until I feel asleep. I slept for 6 hours out of 8 hours of the journey.
We had a break for awhile and when we got into the bus, Azra asked me bout my seat and such. She sat beside me and enjoyed the coldness of my seat. HAHAR. She was so cute doing that.
Later on, it was really cold, I was shaking. And Alis kept saying I looked like I was in a flight. She said my seat was really really cold. And yeah, we talked about some things. During our dinner, I was still mamai and I was practically trying to keep myself awake by opening my eyes bigger than ever while looking at people around me. LOL. So yeah... I gotta do my hw. Assalammualaikum.
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^
|