Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sunday, August 25, 2013 | 2:39 PM | 0 Alien

Damn those K-fans!

Assalammualaikum.


It's killing me

What's up with the #WeLoveParkChanyeol hashtag? Blame those Kfans. Stupid people. They're so ungrateful and stupid and... Damn, they can just get out of the fandom and stop bashing. If you hate him, then don't bash him for being him. He is perfect just the he is. I don't care if he's a derp or whatsoever, he's just being Park Chanyeol. You can't just judge people for being their own selves. Don't bash him when you're not perfect either. Don't just tell him what to do and what not to do and then you go bash him and all. 

That's just so pathetic of you. 

I cried when I knew about it. It was really sad. It was killing me inside. And it must be really hard for him. 

Just watch him on Weekly Idol, when the mc, Goora or whatever his name is, asked him with what ability he got accepted into SM and he answered dancing and Gosh, look at his smile. That was fake. And it hurts to see him faking a smile. 

He can rap and sing and play musical instruments, you idiot 

Just because he's not as great as Lay and Kai in dancing doesn't mean that he's not talented. He's so talented in many things and he's so capable of doing many things that other people can't. People can't just judge him for not being as good as the dancers. He's a rapper for God's sake. Why don't you tell him to rap or sing or something? Dammit. 

Let's just hope for the best. This is the first time I cry and sob just because of my baby bias is hurting. I hate Kfans! They're so bad bad bad! 

Stay strong, baby. Keep smiling cause you're perfect just the way you are. Even though you're so embarrassing sometimes but that's what makes you perfect, that's what makes people love you. Don't stop being yourself just because some stupid people bashing you. Show them you're great without them. Show them you don't need them. You have ur fans from all over the world with you and we're all praying for the best. Stay strong, baby. 

Assalammualaikum.

Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google