Tuesday, August 13, 2013 | 5:55 PM | 3 Alien
I miss the moments when I stay up late at night just to read MCHA and MCHA II: TI
Assalammualaikum.
Have you ever the feeling lonely? Being misunderstood? Laughing in front of your laptop without a reason just because you feel lonely? Thinking of what people think about you? Reflect yourself?
If yes, then, you're just like me then.
I've been many obstacles throughout the years.
But...
Being a coward I am, I distract myself with all those Kpop thing.
It's been 5 years since I got into this Kpop world, being imaginative, thinking of maybe I can be with those idols. I've liked many idols that I eventually lost count. I've learned all those dance steps. I've memorized many songs that sometimes I mixed up the lyrics. I've cried because of my biases. I've stayed awake just to watch shows. I've stalked many idols before. I've actually learned their native language. You know, I did many things than I ever imagined as a Kpop fans.
But no matter what I do, I just can't lie to myself that my heart is still empty.
Some parts of heart are still empty but I just can't fill them up. Nappeun me.
And sometimes I just wonder why am I like this. Why can't I move on? Why can't I be happy for anyone else? Why should I feel empty?
Everything happens for a reason.
Someone once told me that. I know that everything does happen for a reason but won't it be nice if I actually know the reason why? I really want to.
And maybe...
Everything happens because I'm just an ordinary girl.
Sometimes I'm lazy, I get bored, I get scared, I feel ignored, I feel happy, I get silly, I choke on my own words, I makes wishes, I have dreams and I still want to believe anything can happen in this world for an ordinary girl.
(Tell me what song is that)
----------
I actually have many things to talk about but I know, all of you don't really care about it so, yeah, lemme just write some things I don't even plan to write about.
Yellow(?) orange(?) oh God, I don't know what color is that but it seems so pretty. My mom told us that we chose the right color cause everyone else was wearing dark color.
And... yeah... I don't know what to write anymore.
Homework? Too much. I don't wanna do all of them.
And Hamizah is doing them rn. Why //sobbing on the floor
Assalammualaikum.
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^



