Thursday, August 15, 2013 | 4:59 PM | 0 Alien
Put your phone, ipod, or mp3 player on shuffle :P I think everyone gets how to do this by now.
When I meet Exo: Face - NUEST
When I eat with them: Breaking Fate - Gyuri
When Sehun does Aegyo: Lipstick - Orange Caramel (you should put on some lipstick. Lemme put it on ya)
When Kai dances: Black Pearl - EXO-M
When it gets awkward: That Should Be Me - JB
When Kris tries to be cute: Rose - Lee Hi
When Tao bends down: I Am the Best - Peuyeumus cover
When Luhan acts manly: The Great Escape - SNSD
When Suho takes out his credit card: Sudah Cukup Sudah - Nirwana Band (stop it, babeh)
When Lay stares at me: The Climb - Miley cyrus
When Xiumin dances: Tiada Kasih Tiada Cinta (ATN OST) - Adi Putra
When Chen sings: Janus - BF (you're not a batman)
When Chanyeol laughs: Time, Please Stop - Davichi (OMG, my feels. Please stop now, I wanna cherish all these moments now)
When Baehyun's in the middle of applying his eyeliner: To Me - Rainbow (sorry but I don't wear eyeliner)
When they leave: Jet Coaster Love - KARA
When I leave: Mr. Taxi - Peuyeumus cover - SNSD (why, just why?)


