Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Tuesday, August 20, 2013 | 7:22 PM | 0 Alien
Sometimes we just have to sacrifice something in order to get something better

Assalammualaikum.

I'm tired. I'm sick of this. This is so freaking stupid. I can't hold it any longer. I'm outta this.

Saya rasa nak tarik diri - it explains everything.

Everything that happened, just everything that happened.

I feel like crying right now and I felt like crying when I made the decision. I told Faten about that and really, I was really holding back my tears. I couldn't. Just couldn't.

I've learned so much. I've tried really hard. I even sacrificed my skin (HAHA kidding you kidding you kidding you but hell no I'm not kidding) when I didn't even put on any sunblock or moonblock or anything on my face. And the other seniors were like, "aahh, I forgot to put on my sunblock!" "Her SPF (what the heck is that) is 110 while mine is just 50" and such. Annoyed, tbh.

It's actually an once-in-a-lifetime chance but heck no, I'm tired of it.

Many things should be sacrificed and I couldn't just sacrifice them.

KKQ, grades, physical, nap time, energy - HELL NO

Well, I'll think about it again and maybe I'll edit this post when I get really better and insyaAllah He is planning the best for me.

(Am now so in pain)

Assalammualaikum,

Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google