Saturday, July 27, 2013 | 1:21 PM | 0 Alien
1. What is your middle name?
Diamond. Gosh my feels
2. Are you wearing makeup?
Nope.
3. What colour is your toothbrush?
White and purple here and there.
4. Approximately how many posters are hung up in your room?
None. They're safely kept near my bears.
5. What does your hair product smell like?
Product.
6. Where would you rather be right now?
Amusement park.
7. What is the temperature outside?
Don't know.
8. Have you ever dyed your hair? If so what colour?
Hello? Hello? Mwo?!
9. What is the funniest word you know?
-_-
10. Name your favourite band starting with the letter 'M'
MBLAQ.
11. What is your favourite pick up line? And has anyone ever used it on you?
None
12. Describe your first icon using only verb.
Error 404
13. What is the most expensive thing you have ever bought with your own money?
Albums albums albums T_T
14. State your favourite letter of the alphabet
A. A. A. A. A. //singing Rainbow's A
15. What is your favourite accent?
Actually, I don't really mind bout it.
16. How did you celebrate the new year?
By sitting in front of the tv, waiting for 12.00 a.m. to wish myself Happy New Year!
17. What do you call a brown fizzy drink that usually comes in a can?
Poison. Jk, it could be anything.
18. Do you like fish?
Sure.
19. What is your most used tag?
I don't use enough tags.
20. Would you rather ask someone out or be asked out?
Be asked out. Well, ask someone out is not bad either.
21. What is your favourite Olympic sport to watch?
I don't know anything bout sports.
22. Have you dumped someone?
No cause I'm so nice jk.
23. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A doctor and a businesswoman. My mom keeps on telling me to be a doctor. K, fine, I'll try!
24. Have you ever been to the United States? If so, where?
Never.
25. What instrument have you always wanted to play?
Guitar, violin, piano, flute.
26. Describe your dream partner's eye colour
Don't have a dream partner. I do like blue eyes.
27. What do you order at dinners?
Uh, food?
28. Coffee or espressos?
Coffee. Antioxidant. Good for my skin.
29. What is the most annoying song on the radio at the moment?
I don't listen to radio
30. How many contacts do you have on your phone?
I'm not gonna bother counting.
31. What type of music player do you own?
Error 404
32. Describe your favourite painting.
Abstract!
33. What was the best present you have ever received?
Bears, I guess? Okay, maybe hard disk. God, I'm loving everything.
34. Spring or Fall? Why?
Autumn cause my pretty twin loves autumn.
35. What was the last text you received? Who was it from?
It was from Aina, telling me I'm a lazy girl.
36. Would you ever paint your room pink?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. No way in hell. But you know what, my room in Kg Pandan IS in the freaking pink and purple, cause my sis likes pink. -_-
37. What colour is your underwear?
Error 404
38. Favourite perfume scent?
I don't really care but I do love Mary Kay's Dance To Life
39. What celebrity do you think needs to drop off a cliff?
Too many.
40. Do blue eyes turn you on?
No.
41. What do you prefer in a sandwich?
I don't really care, actually but no vege!
42. Would you ever wear a sweater to school?
No.
43. What is the name of your current ringtone?
Ayo finally, is this what you've been waiting for? Brand new GD. --- You're my HEARTBREAKER! Heartbreaker by GD.
44. Glasses or contacts?
Glasses. Maybe contacts. I really wanna wear contacts T_T
45. What shoes do you normally wear to school?
Black shoes. Obviously, duhh.
46. Where is your nearest television?
In the living room.
47. What is your favourite vegetable?
None.
48. When was the last time you drank milk?
Yesterday. Strawberry milk~
49. What was your lowest grade in school?
5A 4B T_T No. 6. Oh God.
50. Are you using Google chrome?
Oh yeah, babeh
Labels: i'mboredtodeathlemmegofangirling, survey


