Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 | 8:47 PM | 0 Alien
I was annoyed at that moment. But y'know, things like that happened all the time and I couldn't careless. 

Assalammualaikum. 

It's been awhile now, isn't it? I miss typing, I miss telling stories and such. 

So, it might be a long post but don't worry, I won't write everything I remember throughout the week. I'll just write some things I think I should write. 

So, yeah, Faten once asked me...

"Macam mana awak ingat apa yang terjadi hari-2 yang dah lepas?"

I seriously didn't know the answer to that question. I just remembered it, without me knowing. I didn't really try to remember them or something. But other people also remembered things that were actually important to them and such and Faten herself is someone who tends to remember things easily. So, she shouldn't really ask me this type of question. 

So, anyway, let's get into the topic, shall we?

'She' (you know who) kept our books for a long time and she suddenly gave them to us and told us to finish many things in just 3 days. Okay, maybe 2. I was so annoyed. And I became so annoyed when people suddenly told her that we didn't have much homework for the weekend. The heck, dude? O_O I was just so excited to do my notes and there you were, telling her those thingy and crushed my dreams to finish my notes. 

But you know, I didn't really care, actually cause I am such a good student. *wink wink* I was about to do the work while suddenly my baby Pumpkin went to me and laid down in front of me and tried to bite my pencil. Seriously, Pumpkin?! So, in the end, I gave up and played with my baby boo. 

Later, we celebrated wan's 73rd birthday! And heck, the cake was not my cup of bubble tea but yeah, it was not bad. On Saturday, I didn't really do homework and all I did was dancing. K, maybe texting. On Sunday, I was nervous cause I might not finish the work given by 'her' but y'know, being an excellent student I am, I did something else instead. 

On the next day, I bet you would know how busy the 2 Jujur members were about the work. My book was missing, kinda. I was like, there the heck is my book? And you know what, Bilal wore the you-are-dead expression when he was doing the questions for us. 

Well, tbh, I caught that someone looking at me and what Aifaa said was kinda true but nah, I didn't want to believe it. No. You know what, even 'she' knew about it and when 'she' asked me about it, I was like, duhh, he was not. 

Stop about that. Right, last Monday, before History, my door came to me and told me to enter the pantun thingy and I was like... Hmmm... Memang aku nak masuk pun. Nak tunjuk kat kau yang bukan kau seorang je yang boleh pantun even though aku tak lah pandai pantun sangat. I wanted to get my revenge *evil smirk* and also, when we're in TMK 2, he asked us to give him the speakers and being a clueless girl I was and a nice girl kakak (Amira) was, we gave him the speakers. Ngek. Faten told me he was trying to grab my attention. Nah, I bet he saw me as a rival now. 

Also, I had a dream of K reality last Monday night. K, don't kill meh. 

I was supposed to be with my family but they left me in a hotel room of Joker. Gosh. Luckily, he wasn't around so, I was there alone. A few moments later, I went to a building that I didn't know and I saw many smartians. At the hallway, when I was tying my shoelaces (which is really impossible cause I don't wear those types of shoes), someone, which I assumed was my friend, tried to pull a prank on me but instead, I didn't give early reactions and at the same time, Shimi who was walking near me, was surprised. He said, "terkejut saya!" while I said, "terkejut aku!" Then, my 'friend' told me that I was a male and he was a female. //flip the table

We were laughing while walking into the class and suddenly, Shimi turned into K reality and he sat in front of me, facing me. That K reality was laughing and I tried to take photos of him and send them to Aina but then, I changed my mind. 

And yeah, I don't wanna tell you the other part of the dream cause it's so damn boring. 

Faten told me just now during KH that I wasn't the perfect match for Chanyeol because we were both childish. T_T My spectacles made me look matured.  And they didn't match my bright personality. Why?! 

Chanyeol is romantic and we're perfect for each other.

I got other things to tell ya but time is jealous of me. Assalammualaikum.

Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google