Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sunday, July 14, 2013 | 11:56 AM | 0 Alien
I don't knows what is it. I just don't know. My heart tells me nothing. It doesn't let me to spill everything when I feel like it. Why, heart, why? Why are you so stubborn? Spill everything already! Stop containing those thingy or the wounds will get worse.

Why is it so hard to be me? Why am I so alone? Why don't I have a friend who will actually understand me? Okay, maybe she understands me, but not 100%. I only tell her few things that she should know. I wanna tell her more but my heart just doesn't let me to do so. Why are you so stubborn, heart?

Her situation is kinda different from mine. 

What should I do now? Dance? Sing? Rap? I'm too hungry to do so. Tak sahur tadi. No energy left.

Spill everything already! Why is it so hard to do so?! I'm sick of this. I'm freaking tired.

Assalammualaikum.

Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google