Express The Angel
The Angel♥ Links♥ Fanfics♥ Entries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Monday, July 8, 2013 | 11:50 PM | 0 Alien

Lemme kill him now.

Assalammualaikum.

He looks so damn weird in this hair color. I'm crying a milkshake rn. Why, yeobo, why? Well, I do love him for who he is but... dude, that's just so weird! I don't like that color! T_T

I was so damn mad that I cried 3 - 4 times yesterday. I was so emo that I didn't have the mood to dance anymore. I cried and cried and I was so mad and there was no internet and I had to write the notes and I was just pissed off. 

I took a long nap before I knew the news. And tbh, I dreamed of CHANYEOL WITH BLACK HAIR AND WHITE SHIRT! Black hair, sayang. Bukan brown, bukan caramel, bukan orange ke bende ntah. Black. 

In that dream, saya bawa helicopter. Chanyeol sebelah saya. JYP belakang saya. Tetibe aje helicopter tu terhempas and kita sempat mendarat dekat atas satu bangunan yang gila tinggi nak mampus! I was so panic masa tu that suddenly, JYP tarik my baby hubby masuk dalam helicopter tu and helicopter tu berlepas. Elok pulak heli tu sy tgk. But then, tak smpai beberapa saat, dia terhempas and my baby Cyeol jatuh in slow motion. Lepas tu, sy terus bangun.

Serious, saya nak suami saya rambut kaler hitam!

Anyway, saya ada buat list org-2 yg cantik dalam kelas 2J, excluding saya. Tapi disebabkan saya malas nak ambil hard disk, sy x post sini.

Something for sure... AMIRA NO. 1! HAMIZAH NO. 2! AIFAA NO. 3! Mak cik gwiyomi last skali. 

Okay. Bye. Assalammualaikum. I have to do my hw. 

Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^

PAST ♥ FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google