Thursday, July 25, 2013 | 10:38 PM | 0 Alien
Assalammualaikum.Guess what? I dreamed my baby hubby last night! //Singing MBLAQ's Oh Yeah
It was not an ordinary dream. Gosh. He made a cameo in my dream which was supposed to be about... I forgot. I was his wifey in that dream, which I really am, and there he was, right in front of me, in my room. We were talking about something and I suddenly sulked. Why? I didn't even know the reason either. HAHA XD.
And then, to my surprise, he suddenly ----ed me.
I censor the word because I feel like it. It's not rated but I feel uncomfortable writing it cause it's just so damn cheesy.
Back to the story, I forgot everything that happened which was just a lie cause I really didn't want to talk about it and now, I'm just wasting my time while I'm supposed to do my homework yang gila banyak nak mampus tu //jump off the cliff
So, I gotta download some videos now. Assalammualaikum.
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^


