Thursday, June 13, 2013 | 11:26 PM | 0 Alien
Looks exactly like Aina!
Assalammualaikum.
Miss me, anyone? La? Na'am? La? Arasso, I'm not gonna update daily now... //cry in the corner
How's life? Tell me how's your family //sing Back To December by Taylor Swift
It's been awhile now and I miss this blog so damn much! *sob sob* Dah lama tak update blog. Ye lah, saya terlalu bagus dan rajin untuk fangirling sampai langsaung tak ada mood untuk update blog.
WOLF PUNYA PASAL!
Totally, duhh -_-' Sapa yang rajin nak update blog kalau pasal EXO full dekat Twitter? Baru je nak update, terus kat tl orang bising pasal EXO ini, EXO itu, blah blah blah and heck no, I wasn't going to update blog, not until saya dah kurang sikit dengan those 12 HOT WOLVES tu.
Dah, maksudnya bila saya update ni, saya dah kurang minat EXO?
LOL. Totally not, jagi! Saya still suka diaorang and saya still tak suka bila orang tu minat MY Suho! Cuma sekarang saya rasa terlebih rajin untuk update blog. Well, I got too many things to talk about. So, bear with me till the very end of this post, okay, dear? *wink wink*
Geurae wolf, naega wolf, awooo~
EXO had made their long-awaited comeback on... I forgot meh. Well, I became so damn crazy when it was about their comeback. How the heck wouldn't be so excited if their favorite group would actually make a comeback after almost a year? Right before their comeback, I managed to have a sweet vacation at Tioman Island; which I actually had a
Just a day after I went home, EXO made their comeback and heck, I was so excited that I squealed when I watched their MV. To be honest, I was kinda disappointed with their comeback song - Wolf. Seriously, I didn't really like that song at that moment. It felt weird listening to it, especially the 'aahh saranghaeyo' parts.
I prefer the leak version tho.
Nah. I shouldn't feel that way. Well, I'm loving it now. I listen to it almost everyday and it eventually becomes my lullaby. Well, not really, duhh. Baby Don't Cry is my lullaby, actually. I love listening to Chanyeol's
"Babeh, do not cry" and blah blah. I don't remember his parts but something for sure, his voice is just so damn daebak. //clap clap
Well, I also love My Lady. D.O's voice... Gosh, lemme cry now. It is just so heavenly! The intro and the chorus are just so perfect! Suho's part yang "namja issgo sipeo neoyege" tu sangat best ^_^
SKINSHIP LEVEL
Skinship gone wrong. LOL. It started on... Monday? Aina, Atiqah and I were told to perform in front of the class. O.o? What the? It turned out that I had to hug Aina right in front of the class. Seriously, dude? Seriously? Hug? To be honest, I don't care about any kind of skinships except for the 'intimate' ones. Gosh. Hug? Seriously, it was weird!
We were forced to! Then, she hesitated to hug me while me? I froze. When she hugged me, I took a glance at my classmates and the boys did the what-the-heck face while the girls... Well, not so much expressions on their face. And deep inside my heart, I was about to go crazy. My heart was about to burst. It was so damn crazy!
And when we did our last rehearsal, finally, we could hug 'naturally'. Pfftt -_- It wasn't THAT natural but at least I felt better. Still, I couldn't throw the tingly weird feelings away from me. Gosh, I had to get used to it by now. I'm 14 for God's sake. And I didn't really hug people. Well, sometimes, maybe I did hug my dongsaeng, Atiqah but it didn't feel weird.
Atiqah enjoyed skinships and I guess Faten also enjoyed some skinships. Well, they helped me to overcome the weirdness of having skinships. Thanks to them <3 Aina made me feel weirder. LOL. Aishah... No comment. Izzati? -_- I don't like it when she hugs my twin! No no no! NO! //tiru gaya Tom
Well, talking about skinships, I want a husband that will actually be kinda romantic when I'm angry or mad at him. You know, I read EXO Imagines this week and I read Suho's parts when he tries to console his 'wife'.
Suho: *back hugs her* I'm sorry. Please forgive me.
Gosh, it's so romantic! I want a husband like this since I'm not a romantic type of girl. Totally. I won't back hug my hubby and apologize but instead, maybe, I'll make faces behind him:
HAHA XD. Maybe, when I grow up, I will learn to be a romantic type of girl. Duh, so complicated. Well, as Faten told me earlier, I will eventually cook together with my husband in the kitchen! Yeay! Why? Because I don't like to do things on my own. Isn't it sweet for husband and wife to cook together? Hehe...
BIRTHDAY THIS WEEK?
I got gifts from Hamizah yesterday and Aina gave me another today. Gosh. Is today my birthday? Lolol.
See the word 'TWIN' there? Yes, she's my twin, officially ^_^
Those drawings... Gosh, so beautiful! Hers is better than mine. Her card is better than what I gave her. Well, I bought a birthday card and I wrote poems, poems, poems and poems in it and there she was, drawing for me! Daebak! I love it!
I gave her a sketchbook since she loves to draw... I love to draw too! Tapi selalu tak jadi. Lukis lain, jadi lain. Lukis orang pun senget.
I squealed when I first saw the word 'twin'! I felt special and happy ^_^ I looked inside and I again, I squealed.
Another 'twin' words... <3
I was so touched :* that I could cry happily. Well, I almost cried yesterday.
Dia tulis saya talented! See, people? Dia hargai bakat saya ^_^ Memang suara saya sedap. HAHA XD. Sekarang, suara saya more to macam suara Soyou dlm lgu Give It to Me tu! ^_^ Tak berapa nak husky, tapi a bit husky.
So cute ^_^ <3
She gave me these thingy while Aina gave me a gummy bear. Scratch that gummy word. Lolol. It's so cute! Thank you, Aina! Imma call it Gummy Bear! HAHA XD. Gamba GB tu saya tak ambil pun. Tak sempat. Tapi dia serious cute nak mampus! For the second time saya dapat hadiah bear. DAN SAYA SUKA BEAR! *cough cough* Teringat kat Hasif. Pfftt -_- Aishah lebih suka bear.
And yeah, I'm now thinking of what I should give Aina for her birthday. Tapi lambat lagi. Saya ada banyak lagi masa untuk fikir. <3
Okay, tu je kott. I'm going to sleep iron my clothes. Assalammualaikum.
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^






