Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Wednesday, June 26, 2013 | 9:20 PM | 0 Alien

Seems too cool. BAP, hwaiting!

Assalammualaikum.

Sometimes I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. Is it me who forgive too easily or what? Why do I feel as if I'm just too nice to people that I don't hold grudges on them? I don't even think of seeking my revenge (which I know I shouldn't) but dude, this is too frustrating! I hate this feeling!

I try to ignore them but I can't which makes me feel annoyed. I try to hate them but I can't which makes me feel bad. I just don't know what is up with me right now. This is so frustrating. No, I'm not sad, it's just that I'm stressed or maybe just follow what my heart tells me to write. I just don't know.

This is weird. Since I can't dislike them, I try to stay away from them. I try to but every time they talk to me, I just can't hold myself but to reply back. Being the upset me is so frustrating, seriously. I'm not used to be so quiet, not when people who know how do I behave, are around.

I'm a talkative girl (kinda). I'm loud, a bit too loud when I sing and heck yeah, I do love to sing; I sing Baby Don't Cry when I'm upset. It stops me from crying, it calms my mind, at least for awhile. They know that I am a happy-go-lucky girl. They do.

When I'm surprised, I laugh. When I'm scared, I laugh (except when there's bugs/insects/frogs then I won't laugh). When I feel like crying, I laugh. When I'm embarrassed, I laugh. It's my daily routine - laugh. It's not that weird; I don't think it is weird.

Therefore, I feel weird when I'm mad. I'm not used to be quiet; not really. But what surprises me the most is that I suddenly feel okay when people talk to me. It doesn't matter if they ask questions bout English or Arabic or Maths or whatever or maybe if they want to ask for my cute mirror or my fan or maybe if they suddenly talk bout random things.

RLAB. What did I just write? I'm outta here and I'm gonna read some angst fanfics. Assalammualaikum.

Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google