Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, June 22, 2013 | 11:48 PM | 0 Alien
Have you ever imagine?


Like 20/30 years from now on, we'll have our own family. We'll have your kids to take care of, a perfect job for us and you know, other problems that we might face in the future. We will be busy; too busy that we won't have time to take a break; time for ourselves. So, does that mean that we will not into Kpop ever again?
I think so.

I don't know why but I think that Kpop will not last THAT long. You know, with many new groups debuting and such, there'll be no quality in music. What's the point of having many groups with great appearances with they don't have good quality of music or talents? I see many groups who debuted last year and this year are not really popular, except for some boy groups like EXO, BAP, BTOB, NUEST, VIXX and such. What about the other groups who debuted last year or this year? Are they famous enough?

Totally not.

I've been thinking about the new group, Seventeen these days. I've found someone who is so cute, totally not the maknae, Samuel. That guy looks like Heechul of SUJU and I might actually like him when they make their debut. What I wanna say is that this group is totally weird for me. It has 17 members, if I'm not mistaken and they're just so damn young. Like the heck, dude? There's no way I'm gonna be a pedo-noona. Well, I don't really care if they are young but not too young! Plus, I read somewhere that some of them became a trainee on 2012. 

Seriously, dude, you guys need to train longer. That 2002 boy should wait till he is 15 years old or something. He's too young and you know, he should STUDY! Study is more important, dammit. Can you actually be an idol till you're old? Can you survive the industry? What will you do when you grow up if you don't study well? You can't become an idol forever! Think! Gosh... This is frustrating. 

Let's just get into the topic

Have you ever imagine, one day, when you surf the internet after a very long day at your workplace, you see an article about your bias. He's married to a woman he loves and he's happy about it. What will you feel?

As for me, I'm not really sure thought but I'll feel happy. Maybe I'll cry, remembering the moments when I like him. I'll reminiscing the past where I used to like him, used to fangirl and spazz over him. And maybe... I'll search for old videos of him, old folders of him, old fanfics of him and maybe old audios of him. 

Of course I'll keep everything about him in my hard disk and I'm not gonna delete them because they might become a treasure for me later. And you know, maybe, after that, I'll like him back.

And if I see an article about my bias died, I'll just have a mental breakdown. HAHA XD. The heck. I might cry my eyes out and tell my hubby that I'm sad and I'm not in the mood of doing house chores and I'll just let him do the house chores. I'm such a good wife. And if my hubby is a bit romantic, he might just console me and if he's funny, he might make me laugh and if he's quiet (which kinda impossible), he might just leave me alone and do the house chores and I'm gonna lock the door and cry my eyes out till I sleep and let him sleep with my kids. (What the heck am I talking about, really?)

What I'll miss the most is the moments when I fangirling and talk to my friends about how great my bias is. That's just what I'll miss the most. 

Once an Exotic Moist Exotic, always an Exotic Moist Exotic.

I hate that Moist word! Seriously, when I read moist, all I think about is a FROG! Yes, a frog! Urgh -_- 

Chanyeol kissed Xiumin on the cheek and I'm dying! I'm jealous like heck, this is too weird. Gosh. 


Kill me now. 

I'm not in the mood of updating after seeing this photo. This is so sickening. But Chanyeol and Xiumin look so damn cute here! and heck, my baby hubby smiles through the peck. Damn you, Chanyeol! Why are you so... Gosh... Can't even finish my sentence. This is just so frustrating! Why? Why? Why?

And OME, the way he hugs Xiumin is just so cute and the way he smiles and God, he's just so perfect just the way he is! 


Too long. So sexay.

I wanna be taller! Wanna be taller! Be taller! Taller! 

Please... And yeah, I'm not in the mood of updating so, assalammualaikum. I'll leave you guys with this sexy Cyeol picture. 



Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^





PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google