Wednesday, May 29, 2013 | 5:45 PM | 0 Alien
Warning: Kependekkan terlampau dan terlalu boring!
Assalammualaikum.
Saturday, 25th May 2013
I went to Malacca. It was hot and hot and hot. God... But who cares? I met my little baby cousin, Arif and he's so damn cute! OMGummybear! I thought he was a girl. Well, he did look like a girl. He kinda looked like Kim Soohyun too, or it's just me who thought it that way?
Sunday, 26th May 2013
After breakfast, my cousin came and I squealed. My mom let me to hold him and guess what? I was so damn awkward! I couldn't even hold him properly! Babo me x.x I shouldn't act that way. At least buat-2 pro pun jadilah. Pffttt -_-
Nothing amazing really happened that day. Nothing to talk about. God.
Monday, 27th May 2013
Went to the jetty at 7.45 a.m. Too early. I was still sleepy that I slept along the journey to the jetty. We arrived before 12.00 p.m. and you know, waited for the ferry.
A seat beside me was empty and someone sat there. A girl sat there and her boyfriend sat on the next seat. Alah, yang menghalang diaorang ni just laluan tu aje. And in the end, diaorang duduk sama-2. Seat sebelah saya kekal kosong.
Her boyfriend was so handsome. The way he slept, God, so sexy! HAHA XD. I kept looking at him and I smiled a bit. He was really handsome. Well, stop bout that. After almost an hour and 30 mins, we reached Tioman Island and that was how my sweet vacation started...
Love you guys, bubblebye ^_^


